Sun Secrets?

Rowtyd

Another thing..take your bags if you can. We boarded about 1130 took our bags sat in the sports bar had lunch a few drinks. Our rooms were ready about 130 and I was unpacked and up on pool deck by 230...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely carry on your bags. You can drop them off at the Windjammer Bar after you board so you don't have to cart them around until the cabins are ready.

Thanks so much for posting the Dailey's. Can you tell me which side of was docked in Havana facing the port port or starboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

The ship pulled straight in I was on starboard side which faced to the right the port side had a dilapidated building on its side. bacd6ca9aac782ab420b0f3aab7992af.jpg front of ship on observation deck

Definitely carry on your bags. You can drop them off at the Windjammer Bar after you board so you don't have to cart them around until the cabins are ready.

How many decks up to the Windjammer bar? Elevators are probably crowded.

What if I want to drink at the bar? Will it be full of suitcases? LOL

How many decks up to the Windjammer bar? Elevators are probably crowded.

What if I want to drink at the bar? Will it be full of suitcases? LOL

The bar is the same deck that you embark on, Deck 6. And the bar won't be open but there will be plenty of other open bars (that aren't full of suitcases). :)

I have a aft mini suite on deck 9 booked for our Cuba cruise. After viewing some photos on various sites it looks like the mini suites on deck 11 have a roomier living area while the aft mini has a huge balcony but the living area looks more confined. I think I would like the roomier deck 11 mini but I see that it is below a area before the Observation deck that has lounge chairs and am worried I will have dragging chair noises in the am. Anyone have any experience in a deck 11 mini suite port side?

Just off the boat 3 hrs ago best seat for day at sea is deck 12 FWD above spinnakers no one goes up and there is a HUGE ac unit pull chair close and get the cool air along with an awesome tan!!!

Is this by the Observation Lounge? I'm considering a mini suite on deck 11 port side right below was wondering if there is a lot of loungers being dragged around early am?

Do you have to get a ticket to go ashore in Key West & Cuba if so where & what time did they distribute them.

I'd like to know where I can find a quiet place to read on sea days but still be near a bar for my beer or scotch. Maybe the observation lounge or whatever it is now called? I don't mind jazz or classical music but not loud rock. I realize there may be a lot of noise from people talking nearby, or shudder kids playing videos without earphones.

I'd like to know where I can find a quiet place to read on sea days but still be near a bar for my beer or scotch. Maybe the observation lounge or whatever it is now called? I don't mind jazz or classical music but not loud rock. I realize there may be a lot of noise from people talking nearby, or shudder kids playing videos without earphones.

The Spinnaker lounge during the day is quiet. The bar isn't always open though so you need to check the day sheet. You could always bring a drink from another bar like Champs.

The Spinnaker lounge during the day is quiet. The bar isn't always open though so you need to check the day sheet. You could always bring a drink from another bar like Champs.

Thank you! I would probably start drinking after lunch so maybe it will be open then. But I will check the dailies.

• 3 weeks later...
Which side did you get off the ship in Havana?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Which side you get off any ship can be dependent on one of three things :

1) ease of exiting

2) sea conditions

3) most importantly, which side of the ship needs to have lifeboats checked (usually on a weekly basis)