Booking NEXT cruise onboard

We have booked onboard and then found a better price a few months later which was repriced with a phone call. We have checked the price for a already booked cruise and they were higher onboard. However the reason for me responding is that I remember being on Allure or Independence and there was a poster in the elevator on the next to last day/night offering a large OBC for any cruise booked that day through the future cruise desk. happy cruising

So it sounds like it might be a good plan to book on board. They are offering 200-300 obc.

Most (if not all) ships offer a contest/drawing for $300 OBC - you are entered if you book another cruise in the first three days of your cruise.

I am onboard the Oasis right now. I’m thinking of booking an aqua theater suite right now for Christmas cruise 2019. Has anyone booked onboard before? Would you or would you not?

I did a future booking while onboard Allure of the Seas, it was great as we only had to pay $25 per person deposit and received $200 OBC. Since the future cruise was 2 years out, it was easier to part with $100 for the reservation for the 4 of us as opposed to $1,000!!! A few months later I noticed a price drop/deal and after 1 call to our travel agent, our balance was adjusted to the lower amount.

I did a future booking while onboard Allure of the Seas, it was great as we only had to pay $25 per person deposit and received $200 OBC. Since the future cruise was 2 years out, it was easier to part with $100 for the reservation for the 4 of us as opposed to $1,000!!! A few months later I noticed a price drop/deal and after 1 call to our travel agent, our balance was adjusted to the lower amount.

Sounds like this may have happened quite a while ago.