Future cruise certificates

Heimey

Even if you had an old one it would be denied. Maybe sell it on eBay for a wall hanger.;)

Only if you didn't apply it to a booking within the allotted time. I'm using 1 this year that I bought in 2016.

No, they went away a few years ago. Now if you book onboard or within 2 weeks of returning from your cruise you only get $50 OBC. No more big credits or incentives.

And you have to book Early Saver.

Hello everyone!!! I'm just wondering if future cruise certificates are still available. I haven't bought one in awhile.

Thanks

Heimey

Boy do I wish!

We bought a few of the old FCC, where we paid $100, which reduced our final payment by $100, and received $100 on board credit. Carnival stopped selling them back in 2012 or 2013.

Even if you had an old one it would be denied. Maybe sell it on eBay for a wall hanger.;)

Not for those that live in CA and NH. State laws prohibited the old FCCs from expiring, as noted directly on the back of the certificates.

If only I knew they were being discontinued ahead of time, we would have purchased two dozen of them.