Imax and dive in movies for August

teampayne

I did see John post the IMAX movies on the Vista for early August. They were Mission Impossible, Antman and Mama Mia. So it appears 3 rotate along with the standard imax documentaries.

You can just check the IMAX website to see what new releases are around your actual sailing date. Not many are released in IMAX. They seem to get releases very quickly on the boat. The MEG, Alpha and the Nun were the only August/early September releases when I checked recently.

I did see John post the IMAX movies on the Vista for early August. They were Mission Impossible, Antman and Mama Mia. So it appears 3 rotate along with the standard imax documentaries.

You can just check the IMAX website to see what new releases are around your actual sailing date. Not many are released in IMAX. They seem to get releases very quickly on the boat. The MEG, Alpha and the Nun were the only August/early September releases when I checked recently.

I was just off the Horizon and they had the new Mission Impossible on the release day. I thought it was amazing that they had the new movie during the middle of our cruise on the same day as everyone else.

Man we really lucked out for our August 8th sailing on horizon. Jurassic World, Avengers and Deadpool 2. I know where we will be those nights. Also heard the new Mission Impossible was very good so will be checking that out as well.

Ugh No Jurassic World Lost Kingdom....Thought for sure I saw that somewhere

I screenshot when someone answered this. I’m sorry I don’t remember who it was.

Does anyone know when the list changes? I’m on Horizon the last few days of August into the first week of September so it might not even apply to my sailing.

abrng7.jpg

On last weeks Liberty was Star Wars which isnt even on that list