using Cruise Next Certificates on last minute cruise?

jetsfan526

hey people, im thinking of booking a last minute cruise at the end of this month. am i allowed to buy certificates (or use my own) and use it to pay for the cruise leaving in less than a month? has anyone done so and were they able to use 2 certificates and double dip? i know there is some fine print about having to be used 6 months out from the cruise date

I would call your PCC. There was a Double Up promotion that let you use two certificated on Balcony and above within the 6 month window, but as umpisoccer said, it expired earlier this week. No matter what, you are allowed to use a single $250 on any stateroom at any time.

I've used my certificates, with a booking the day prior to sailing. So absolutely yes, they can be used.

The "double up", goes WITH the certificate, WHEN you bought it. If that was the promotion then of course you can use 2 certificates with a balcony. Sailing now, with a Cruise Next PURCHASE you get the double perk with that certificate.

thank you all, one more question,, i will be doing a balcony cabin so i hope to use 2 certificates.. am i only limited to use the $250 ones or can i purchase 2 of the $500 ones and use that towards my cruise payment... basically whne they say you can use 1 or 2 certificates are they only the $250 certificates 2 x 250 = 500 or i can instead use 2 x 500 = 1000 in certificates as well?

thank you all, one more question,, i will be doing a balcony cabin so i hope to use 2 certificates.. am i only limited to use the $250 ones or can i purchase 2 of the $500 ones and use that towards my cruise payment... basically whne they say you can use 1 or 2 certificates are they only the $250 certificates 2 x 250 = 500 or i can instead use 2 x 500 = 1000 in certificates as well?

I believe the $500 ones are for Haven? When they say you can use two, they mean two $250 certificates for a total of $500.