Symphony sports bar

Merc

I was checking out the deck plans for Symphony as well as videos online. The videos show the sports bar where Sabor would normally be. I thought I read that Symphony did not put Sabor on this ship and replaced it instead with the El Loco Fresh BUT the deck plans on RCCL website will show Sabor on deck 6 thru April 27 2019, then on May 4 2019 changes to Playmakers. Are they just going to do this total revamp while at sea?

Some football games will likely be shown, but if they are not the Sunday or Monday night games, then you get whatever they choose.

Thanks Bob.....it is a very popular Sunday game that’s why I was thinking it might be on.

I was checking out the deck plans for Symphony as well as videos online. The videos show the sports bar where Sabor would normally be. I thought I read that Symphony did not put Sabor on this ship and replaced it instead with the El Loco Fresh BUT the deck plans on RCCL website will show Sabor on deck 6 thru April 27 2019, then on May 4 2019 changes to Playmakers. Are they just going to do this total revamp while at sea?

100% Playmakers is already open on deck 6, selling beer and full of people watching football. It was jumpin' during the World Cup.

El Loco Fresh is up on D15.

Sabor was never on the Symphony but Playmakers from the beginning.

El Loco Fresh replaces Mini Bites / Wipe Out Café. It´s not comparable to Sabor.

steamboats

It's still on the deck plans on Royal's website, which is causing confusion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What time does it start? Don't forget the time difference! If it's the late game it won't be on til 1am Spanish time...

The game starts at 1:00pm US time so 7:00pm Europe time I would think.

The game starts at 1:00pm US time so 7:00pm Europe time I would think.

Yep, we get a 6pm Sunday game here in the UK, so 7pm Spanish time (Well we did last season. Doesn't look like Sky Sports will be showing Sunday games this year :()

Bills v Ravens is on at the same time so I hope they're showing more than one game ;););)

Yep, we get a 6pm Sunday game here in the UK, so 7pm Spanish time (Well we did last season. Doesn't look like Sky Sports will be showing Sunday games this year :()

Bills v Ravens is on at the same time so I hope they're showing more than one game ;););)

Thanks...I personal don’t care lol. But my DH is a huge patriots fan and his brothers and dad that are traveling with us..

It's still on the deck plans on Royal's website, which is causing confusion.

Not sure which deck plans you´re talking about. On the US website I can see deck plans Aug 5th, 2018 - April 27th, 2019 and May 4th, 2019 - April 25th, 2020 and both show Playmakers on deck 6 / Boardwalk. Same for El Loco Fresh on deck 15. And this has been on the deck plans for months now. I´ve been on for the pre inaugural by the end of March and once more in May. And Playmakers has been on the deck plans by then and in real life on board.

steamboats