self serve laundry

rgmacm

I realize this question has been asked before...but when searched, I've gotten varying information. I assume that's because HAL is removing self serve laundrys in dry dock....so out of date or old info would be incorrect....

So.....which ships still have the self-serve laundry? (Our potential cruise is Caribbean - with a date of Jan/Feb 2019 so obviously, that's where and when I'd like the info for if possible.) ;)

These ships do not have the self service laundries:

Nieuw Statendam, Koningsdam, Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Westerdam, Zuiderdam and Oosterdam.

The self service laundries are on Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Zaandam, Volendam, Veendam, Maasdam and Prinsendam. But they are slowly being removed from those ships. I am sure someone will come along and mention which ships they have been removed from.

These ships do not have the self service laundries:

Nieuw Statendam, Koningsdam, Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Westerdam, Zuiderdam and Oosterdam.

The self service laundries are on Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Zaandam, Volendam, Veendam, Maasdam and Prinsendam. But they are slowly being removed from those ships. I am sure someone will come along and mention which ships they have been removed from.

Was removed from Rotterdam during last drydock

• 5 months later...
On 8/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, Krazy Kruizers said:

....  slowly being removed from those ships. I am sure someone will come along and mention which ships they have been removed from.

Latest FAQ section on the HAL website has this list of four ships. I will be on Maasdam this July 2019 and can confirm.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/faq.shipboard-life.are-laundry-facilities-available-on-board.html

ms Amsterdam, Maasdam, Prinsendam, and Veendam.

Edited by Cruise4food
shortened the quote . visit the hyperlink for the full text.