Questions about the Anthem OTS

We have cruised many times on the Oasis class ships, and various times on all of the other RCL ships. However, this will be our first time on a Quantam class ship (going on the Anthem in October). I have tried to find answers to these questions from other posts, but not having much luck or I get conflicting information. Clarification about the Anthem would be wonderful!!

(1) Is there a charge for the bumper cars, NorthStar, and I-Fly?

(2) Are there no Headliner Shows or Comedy Club?

(3) Is there no Coastal Kitchen?

(4) Is there a Park Cafe--I need my roast beef sandwich fix!! :-)

(5) Is there no Wipe Out Cafe?

(6) Where does one get a bite to eat late in the evening (other than for room service)?

(7) One video I watched from a poster kept mentioning the Diamond Club was different from the Diamond Plus Club? Is there a difference?

**I've read all of the negative and positive opinions. Now...just the facts, please. Thanks everyone!!**

We have cruised many times on the Oasis class ships, and various times on all of the other RCL ships. However, this will be our first time on a Quantam class ship (going on the Anthem in October). I have tried to find answers to these questions from other posts, but not having much luck or I get conflicting information. Clarification about the Anthem would be wonderful!!

(1) Is there a charge for the bumper cars, NorthStar, and I-Fly? NO

(2) Are there no Headliner Shows or Comedy Club? No dedicated Comedy Club, but there will be entertainment in the main theater when the two shows are not playing there. It's just that only three shows need reservations. Everything else is first come, first seated.

(3) Is there no Coastal Kitchen? Yes, on Deck 14

(4) Is there a Park Cafe--I need my roast beef sandwich fix!! :-) Cafe Two70 has them, I believe.

(5) Is there no Wipe Out Cafe? Nope. Stop thinking that Quantum class is exactly like Oasis class.

(6) Where does one get a bite to eat late in the evening (other than for room service)? Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's

(7) One video I watched from a poster kept mentioning the Diamond Club was different from the Diamond Plus Club? Is there a difference? Nope. No such thing as a Diamond Plus club. There is a Diamond Club on Deck 4 forward. Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 aft. Diamond Plus may go to either.

RED answers.

Anthem also has an a la carte Johnny Rockets on the pool deck as well as the free Solarium Bistro for buffet breakfast and lunch and buffet/table service dinner. The offerings are more limited than the WJ, but the atmosphere is more calm and reservations are strongly suggested for dinner. The menu often offers upsell items Ike lamb chops and lobster for a more reasonable price than the MDR or the specialty restaurants.

Is there a charge for the bumper cars, NorthStar, and I-Fly?

Hi Shadbrew :)

Bumper Cars, NorthStar & RipCord by iFly are complimentary.

However in regards to (NorthStar & RipCord), there is a $25 no show fee if not cancelled 12-hours prior to your reservation (below).

PicsArt_10-03-03.50.25_zpsvnt76ehr.jpg

Have a terrific day!

:)

Is there a Park Cafe--I need my roast beef sandwich fix!! :-)

Ahhhhhhhhh...... The Kummel Weck roast beef sandwich.

As the other members stated, Cafe Two70 (deck 5 aft) is where you will find the Kummel Weck. Yum!

There is not a Park Cafe on Anthem.

PicsArt_08-04-02.21.40_zpsczs6kx9n.jpg

:)