Dragon;s Tail Coaster Labadee Question

The shore excursions for Labadee show a Dragon's Tail Coaster "Single Ride" for for $26 but they also list another as Dragon's Tail Coaster "All Day Access" for $35. The single ride option forces me to pick a specific time for my reservation. The All Day Access has only 1 time slot listed as 10am no other options. So my questions is...

Does the all day access give you...

A. Just one ride but at the time of your choice

B. As many rides as you want whenever you want

C. Just one ride at 10am

D. Some other choice I haven't even thought of

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Hello! We went on the Dragon Tail coaster in October and loved it! I would completely recommend getting the all day ticket and not the one-ride ticket. I am not sure how many times we rode on it that day, but we clearly got our money's worth. A couple of passengers on the ship that rode at the same time were disappointed that they only got the one ride pass because they had so much fun on the one ride. It wasn't very busy, so there were lots of times when we got off, got back in line, and rode again. It was a blast! It is actually a toboggan ride that they also use at ski resorts. You get beautiful views of the ocean and the ship. It is so much fun!

I don't know who is traveling with you, but the passenger rides for free. We got two all day tickets and then our kids switched off riding with each person. I don't remember the age that they can ride by themselves, but my kids were 6 and 9 at the time and had a blast. You can go as fast or slow as you want. If you have two adults and want to ride together each time, you can get just one ticket. It is a little cozy that way, but it works. They frequently have cruise planner specials on it, so many times the all day pass on sale is about the same price as the one time ride at regular price. It was about $60 for the 4 of us to ride all day. We are doing it again in October.

The shore excursions for Labadee show a Dragon's Tail Coaster "Single Ride" for for $26 but they also list another as Dragon's Tail Coaster "All Day Access" for $35. The single ride option forces me to pick a specific time for my reservation. The All Day Access has only 1 time slot listed as 10am no other options. So my questions is...

A. Just one ride but at the time of your choice--All day access lets you ride any time as many times as you want

B. As many rides as you want whenever you want--Yes!

C. Just one ride at 10am--No

Don't know the specific answer to your question but we took a ride on the Dragon Tail just a couple of weeks ago. My recommendation is not to book this in advance and just head over to the coaster whenever you want to ride. It's not a busy attraction and they will sell you a ride right on the beach for the same price. Also, just buy the single ride. If you love it and want to go again and again, they will upgrade you to an all day pass for the difference in price. Hope this helps.

Choice A. My son and i ride it all the time. Our record is 32 trips. Bring a towel to use as a cushion it helps.

A. Just one ride but at the time of your choice

B. As many rides as you want whenever you want

C. Just one ride at 10am

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Don't know the specific answer to your question but we took a ride on the Dragon Tail just a couple of weeks ago. My recommendation is not to book this in advance and just head over to the coaster whenever you want to ride. It's not a busy attraction and they will sell you a ride right on the beach for the same price. Also, just buy the single ride. If you love it and want to go again and again, they will upgrade you to an all day pass for the difference in price. Hope this helps.

Be warned that they have a maximum number of all day passes that can be sold. We tried to upgrade and were not able to since this number had already been met. We wished we had purchased the all day option in advance.

The information here is correct. You can upgrade from the single ride, but the difference is so small, I just opted for the all day pass. It was not busy when I went, so there was no line. The first time I went, I didn't know what to expect, but after the first time, it was a blast. Worth the money in my opinion.

Regards,

Mike

Yes they put one of those tyvex bands. The one ride bands they cut off when you board bobsled. The unlimited bands stay on your wrist so you can keep riding.

Do you get a wristband to ride?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We were on the Oasis July 29th sailing and our experience was a little different. But, I assume that is due to the number of passengers on the Oasis class. We booked a Single Ride ahead of time in the Cruise Planner. The earliest time available was 12pm. We arrived at the Check-In area around 11:30am, short wait to check-in and receive our single ride bands. We were in line by 11:45am, the line looked relatively short, but moved extremely slow. (I am not complaining about the slowness of the line. For safety purposes they make sure the track is clear before they allow the next car up the track.) There was not a ride malfunction or any incident that delayed boarding. We were in line by 11:45am and finally rode the ride at 1pm. I would book this again, but I would book it earlier so that I could get an earlier time.

Is there an age limit to ride alone? I have 10 and 11 year old granddaughters coming. I may just buy one pass they can use to both ride.
I believe driver has to be 13 to ride coaster alone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We were on the Oasis July 29th sailing and our experience was a little different. But, I assume that is due to the number of passengers on the Oasis class. We booked a Single Ride ahead of time in the Cruise Planner. The earliest time available was 12pm. We arrived at the Check-In area around 11:30am, short wait to check-in and receive our single ride bands. We were in line by 11:45am, the line looked relatively short, but moved extremely slow. (I am not complaining about the slowness of the line. For safety purposes they make sure the track is clear before they allow the next car up the track.) There was not a ride malfunction or any incident that delayed boarding. We were in line by 11:45am and finally rode the ride at 1pm. I would book this again, but I would book it earlier so that I could get an earlier time.

We were on the same sailing. We attempted to book a Coaster all-day pass ahead of time, but they were all sold out. We waited until we got on the island, and simply bought a one-time pass at the little hut. He did say we could come back and get a second ride for discounted rate of $10.

We just walked up to the line, we didn't get an assigned time. The line didn't look long, but it's a very slow moving line. We easily waited 50-60 minutes. It was the Oasis, and they said it was at capacity, so surely it was a very crowded day. We didn't bother riding it a second time. We already burned over an hour, and it would have been at least another hour wait. We wanted to do more stuff on the island, and not have that monopolize the whole day.

So getting the all-day pass sounded like a good idea, but we're glad we didn't because on a busy day like that, we're not sure we'd have gotten our money's worth. It would have been a lot of hours in line, and it would have cut severely into regular beach time, lunch, etc.