Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

So, Broadway plays tour after closing in New York, & today I took my beautiful wife to see Dear Evan Hansen as it finally arrived in Richmond.  What a wonderful, if emotionally difficult at times, play.  My favorite quote, that Evan writes to himself:

"Dear Evan Hansen, today is going to be a great day and here's why: because today at least you're you and, well, that's enough."

Don't know about the movie, anybody seen it?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lirio said:

Weekend in Sao Paulo (spring time). 

At Japanese Center (Brazil has the largest japanese population outside Japan, most of them living in Sao Paulo).

And at Ibirapuera park.

1813194077_WhatsAppImage2022-10-23at11_40.10(1).thumb.jpeg.f544ba85a7182f551d3908b80e0d4ec8.jpeg

20221023_103654.jpg

20221023_102521.jpg

Beautiful! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

Thank you.  I'm sorry I wasn't clear: Maya passed away in May.  Yes, pets are very special.

I’m so sorry mchell810. They leave a hole that will never be filled yet, at the same time, a mind full of happy memories. It takes a time before one outweighs the other. I’m so sorry that my post upset you. There will come a day when the happy memories outweigh the sadness.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

I’m so sorry mchell810. They leave a hole that will never be filled yet, at the same time, a mind full of happy memories. It takes a time before one outweighs the other. I’m so sorry that my post upset you. There will come a day when the happy memories outweigh the sadness.

No reason at all to apologize!  I was just surprised bc the cat in your post looked like mine.  I fully agree the happy memories outweigh the sadness.  I had to hunt a little to find the picture of Maya in that I posted, that exercise was good bc I was looking at a lot of fun photos. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mchell810 said:

No reason at all to apologize!  I was just surprised bc the cat in your post looked like mine.  I fully agree the happy memories outweigh the sadness.  I had to hunt a little to find the picture of Maya in that I posted, that exercise was good bc I was looking at a lot of fun photos. 

Well Larry, the Downing Street cat has had quite a lot to put up with lately. They come in and then want to go straight back out is anything that any cat servant would completely understand. I Do completely understand my position in my household. My wonderful boys (the dogs) are absolutely devoted to me and are constantly looking for ways to improve my life, bringing me smelly toys and so on. The girls (the cats) never express anything less than disgust at my pitiful efforts to please them. I Am offered a temporary reprieve when I cook scallops for them but it is short lived. 

• Like 3