Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

4 hours ago, mysty said:

And based on your perfect response you have earned the title Lord Silver!  May you reign with kindness! 🥰

❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, jpalbny said:

Will he wield the Silver Sceptre? That could get confusing here at the Cooler...

😂😂😂

4 hours ago, zqtchas said:

Silver Queen is the name of a strain of corn grown here on the eastern shore of MD that is great for corn on the cob. We used to pig out on it in the good old days of summer at the beach..

You three have the two of us laughing out loud tonight as we return from dinner from our favorite Austrian restaurant that we haven’t visited since pre-Covid.  Tonight, we decided to go with the raclette for two instead of the veal schnitzel.  Now that I’m down 1-1/2 stones in 7-weeks, I hope Davey will approve.  And please, no comments on all the Covid-19 grey in my hair.  I’m just as embarrassed by it as anyone.

Charles, I don’t know if we ever told you and Elaine, but Silver Queen hails from a farm family in Illinois who grows a variety of grains, in addition to a herd angus beef cattle to this day.  So, needless to say, we both love our sweet corn!  And, living in high country today, we love that harvest lasts through the first frost of the season, as opposed to be being nearly finished after the 4th of July back on the farm.

Again, thanks for the laughs tonight.  I can hardly await for JP and Charles to address me by my new title once back onboard Silversea.  In the meantime, I revel in the thought that Jollyjones, Mr. Silver, and Les have all spat out their tea in reading your post, Mysty.

ABD5E756-9589-4D9E-AF40-18F400AE4351.jpeg

C3FADD30-D5D9-4F5C-A677-3CE2904B8BC2.jpeg

CFE05152-49BB-4139-987C-34752EC10F6D.jpeg

Edited by Stumblefoot
  • Like 6

No tea spitting here - just envious that you're out and about and dining in a way rather reminiscent of Hot Rocks!

Can't wait to be back in Hot Rocks for real, and don't worry about the grey Stumbles, it makes you look distinguished. Call it silver, not grey, then we can call you Silver Stumbles and no-one will be confused.

Edited by jollyjones
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Silver Queen and Lord Silver you are a beautiful couple!  And JJ is right about the reference to silver as opposed to gray for your hair.  However I do prefer the Lord Silver moniker.  😁

• Thanks 1

Good morning,  what beautiful pictures😀you are a lovely looking couple and whatever the restaurant is you are dining in? It all looks so good and delicious!

And fun too👍

Again, thanks for the laughs tonight.  I can hardly await for JP and Charles to address me by my new title once back onboard Silversea.  In the meantime, I revel in the thought that Jollyjones, Mr. Silver, and Les have all spat out their tea in reading your post, Mysty.

HI HO Silver!

Edited by zqtchas
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mysty said:

Seems my choice is limited!  I think I'll choose drunk!  😁

I'm not sure you're limited to just one option [except #2].  The reported Covid Baby Bust implies #1 is widespread.  And I can vouch that #3 and #4 tend to go together...

• Haha 2