Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

18 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Anybody got a photogenic pussycat ?  Not that the dogs are not gorgeous, of course.  I am more of a cat person, supposedly therefore less gregarious and a bit more aloof, which I am.

Just for balance.

You mean like this one Lola? Mum and Daughter.

51329037_10218327552765900_2653753180009005056_n.jpg

• Like 10

Thanks everyone - I would like to see 13 cats being herded together to pose for a picture.  Your girl jp has a bit of that look 'I am glad to see you, but not sure if I forgive you for going away'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Joc123 said:

I’m currently dog sitting my grand dog - a chocolate spoodle, Cookie.  Her family are in the Greek Islands escaping our unusually cold winter.   She is missing her family but Grandma is a good 1st reserve.

Appreciate ALL of these SUPER CUTE dogs and cats.  Fun and exciting.  

Below is one recent visual of our Lizzie, a twenty-month-old Aussie Labradoodle.  

image.thumb.jpeg.8e609c32ebb17d4565d7552db1fd14b2.jpeg

Keep up the great sharing!!  Many nice cat visuals posted, but we don't want to forget about the dogs.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, TLCOhio said:

Appreciate ALL of these SUPER CUTE dogs and cats.  Fun and exciting.  

Below is one recent visual of our Lizzie, a twenty-month-old Aussie Labradoodle.  

image.thumb.jpeg.8e609c32ebb17d4565d7552db1fd14b2.jpeg

Keep up the great sharing!!  Many nice cat visuals posted, but we don't want to forget about the dogs.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Terry,

It is TRUE!  Owners do look like their dogs!

😉

😄

Jeff

9 minutes ago, UKCruiseJeff said:

Terry,  It is TRUE!  Owners do look like their dogs!   Jeff

Maybe?  Maybe not?  As this late February visual from being in your favorite of Singapore, you can clearly tell that my hair is white . . . versus . . . our Lizzie having chocolate colored fur.  Plus, my face has a few more wrinkles, etc.  Looking like our dog?

image.thumb.jpeg.f2c4950b04146f60d59b603fd2b979a3.jpeg

Is Jeff needing an eye exam re-check?  Clearly our Lizzie is much more handsome and lovely than me.  Not at all looking like me!  Fortunately for her!!  Right?

THANKS!  Enjoy the FUN!  Terry in Ohio

India to Singapore 2024: Live/Blog over 20,000 views with many visuals, including “Golden Triangle”, Japan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2992045-live-terryohio-india-to-signapore-silver-moon-rising-pix’s/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DavyWavey70 said:

Keto pasta for lunch today with tuna, cherry toms, double cream, cheddar and cream cheese. 

IMG_0213.jpeg

Davy,

Nothing wrong with that dish.  But it isn’t a bacon and chip sandwich with Sarsons. 

You may feel like you are extending your life, but perhaps it just “feels” far too  much longer.  🤔

Jeff

36 minutes ago, TLCOhio said:

Maybe?  Maybe not?  As this late February visual from being in your favorite of Singapore, you can clearly tell that my hair is white . . . versus . . . our Lizzie having chocolate colored fur.  Plus, my face has a few more wrinkles, etc.  Looking like our dog?

image.thumb.jpeg.f2c4950b04146f60d59b603fd2b979a3.jpeg

Is Jeff needing an eye exam re-check?  Clearly our Lizzie is much more handsome and lovely than me.  Not at all looking like me!  Fortunately for her!!  Right?

THANKS!  Enjoy the FUN!  Terry in Ohio

India to Singapore 2024: Live/Blog over 20,000 views with many visuals, including “Golden Triangle”, Japan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2992045-live-terryohio-india-to-signapore-silver-moon-rising-pix’s/

Terry, I followed you through Singapore and enjoyed it.  I hope you showed your passport and got your pensioner 90% discount at The Orchid Garden and remembered my **hint** and not follow the arrows to the left but instead avoided the line and the crowds but turn right when you go through the gates and walk against those ‘beedin’ people squeeling and taking selfies. It is a completely different experience.  Our favourite tree in Botanic that had our bench blew over last year and now we do not have our favourite place to sit.  

I guess in front of you in that picture under the big tree the slim elderly ladies were doing their collective tai chi.  Lovely. And many memories for me.  We use to go two or three times a year for three weeks at a time and we miss it. 

I’d love you to return to Singapore and eat with the locals. Singapore is probably the best foody destination in the word! But only if you do not eat in restaurants. And the people are sublime so you have to eat with them and share a beer.  But that needs weeks not hours. 🙂

Go  back and linger awhile.  Life is far too short to speed through it. 🙂 

Jeff

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

14 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Can I ask whose lasagne, Jeff - looks pretty good.

Lola

L,

This is in single, double and family servings.  It is inexpensive but in my tastings the best from Ocado/M&S.   I cannot make a better one. 

Jeff

IMG_6380.jpeg

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

51 minutes ago, UKCruiseJeff said:

Davy,

Nothing wrong with that dish.  But it isn’t a bacon and chip sandwich with Sarsons. 

You may feel like you are extending your life, but perhaps it just “feels” far too  much longer.  🤔

Jeff

I Just want to get back into my favourite Versace jeans which I won't of course be wearing to the dining room on my cruise. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, UKCruiseJeff said:

L,

This is in single, double and family servings.  It is inexpensive but in my tastings the best from Ocado/M&S.   I cannot make a better one. 

Jeff

IMG_6380.jpeg

The extra special Lasagne which they do as part of their meal deal is even better again.

8 minutes ago, DavyWavey70 said:

I Just want to get back into my favourite Versace jeans which I won't of course be wearing to the dining room on my cruise. 

What sort of person decides on Jeans but then bottles out and goes Versace. 

It’s sort of “I like you to think I’m edgy but I also want you to know I’m wealthy”.  

Do you wear aftershave as well?

😀

Jeff

14 minutes ago, UKCruiseJeff said:

What sort of person decides on Jeans but then bottles out and goes Versace. 

It’s sort of “I like you to think I’m edgy but I also want you to know I’m wealthy”.  

Do you wear aftershave as well?

😀

Jeff

Oh they’re not blue jeans Jeff, they’re a very nice mustardy gold and very nicely cut. I don’t wear after shave day to day but do when I’m going out. Tiffany, Dylan blue, Fragonard, Ferragamo, Tom Ford and Bulgari are my faves. 

• Like 1