Finally Tomorrow is Tomorrow!

Badfinger

Our 6th cruise in 7 years is tomorrow.

We booked it about 3 months ago, and like the last 3-4 cruise, I have not been excited about it...not dreading it or anything, just too much "life" getting in the way to even think about it, aside from the times visiting this forum.

But I just finished throwing some clothes in a suitcase. I have printed out the bag tags. Yes..tomorrow we go. Should be stepping on the ship in about 24 hours. Now I am excited.

Should I have the Lasagna or Shrimp Pasta Bowl for lunch at the Cuina del Capatino? What the heck...I will order both!

Our 6th cruise in 7 years is tomorrow.

We booked it about 3 months ago, and like the last 3-4 cruise, I have not been excited about it...not dreading it or anything, just too much "life" getting in the way to even think about it, aside from the times visiting this forum.

But I just finished throwing some clothes in a suitcase. I have printed out the bag tags. Yes..tomorrow we go. Should be stepping on the ship in about 24 hours. Now I am excited.

Should I have the Lasagna or Shrimp Pasta Bowl for lunch at the Cuina del Capatino? What the heck...I will order both!

Bon Voyage. :champagne-toast:

Yay you! What ship? P orts?

Breeze.

Galveston

Sea Day

Sea Day

Jamaica

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

Sea Day

Galveston

While I don't like two consecutive sea days, I prefer them early rather than late. Also could avoid Jamaica but will accept it if it means I get to Grand Cayman 7-mile Beach. Will be my third time there. Absolutely heaven to me!

Breeze.

Galveston

Sea Day

Sea Day

Jamaica

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

Sea Day

Galveston

While I don't like two consecutive sea days, I prefer them early rather than late. Also could avoid Jamaica but will accept it if it means I get to Grand Cayman 7-mile Beach. Will be my third time there. Absolutely heaven to me!

Let us know how it goes. We’re leaving in two weeks on the same ship/itinerary. Any excursions planned?

Let us know how it goes. We’re leaving in two weeks on the same ship/itinerary. Any excursions planned?

No excursion for Jamaica...playing that "by ear" as none of the Carnival excursions look good to any of us. Might just hop a bus for sight seeing or something like that. Or maybe just walk off this ship, buy a tee shirt and call it good.

Grand Cayman we are going to Royal Palms Beach Club. Once there, we have reserved Wave Runners for myself and our two boys booked through discount excursions. We catch our own transportation back to port, so won't be rushed for beach time!

And in Cozumel, more Wave Runners. This one is through Carnival and includes some shore snorkeling. We did this one before and really like it. We can hang at the beach when done, but after Grand Cayman, well, we will just head back to the ship.