Dining times

My family and I are planning to book the Allure next June. We haven’t sailed on Royal Caribbean yet and are wondering about the dining times.

I prefer late dining since we usually eat late and want to enjoy the ports as long as possible. But does late dining interfere with any shows?

Is early dining better for shows? What time is early dining?

How does my time dining work? Do you have to make reservations?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The shows are normally convenient to the two traditional dining times.

With My Time dining, you are not required to make reservations, you can show up whenever you want. Reservations may reduce your wait time however.

How does my time dining work? Do you have to make reservations?

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have done MTD since it started and LOVE it! Depending on the size of your group, you might want to make reservations. We never do, but it is the 2 of us. I look at the shows and then we just go to dinner around them. Rarely do we wait more than 5-10 minutes. So for us, reservations are not needed. If you have a bigger group, then yes, I would consider making reservations. But you can change the time on a daily basis if you want. So each evening when you get the Compass, look and see what the shows are for the next night and then you can call or go down and make your reservations.

Hope this help!

We had late seating (8:00 pm) on the Oasis this past April, we went to all the shows that required reservations and we only had one show that caused us to miss our late sitting, so we ate in the Windjammer that night. Select your dining time then, reserve your shows around your dining time and port times.