Platinum Studio

RFMW

2 hours ago, Cruiserkenn said:

Do you think that the Platinum Studio will still be there when cruising resumes? 

It's a revenue producing area. I can't see them getting rid of any of those.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, Dogsnotallowed said:

I hope someone will reply to this since the topic appeared 3 years ago.

HOW & WHERE DO i GET THESE LOVELY PICTURES FRAMED?

They are very thick.  Any online suggestions would be gladly appreciated.  I want them up on the wall not in a box. 🙂

Vickie Hipkiss
Walnut Creek, CA

Try Cheap Pete's on Locust near Lesher's Center. Same block as 54 Mint. Don't park at the Grove as they charge per 20 minutes. 1st 2 hrs used to be free at the lot next to Lesher's (forget what it's called, opposite corner)

Edited by Ombud
Typed Lesher's, came out Lester's ..... we all know what it is

On 8/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, RFMW said:

Hi

Wondered if anyone had experience of using the Platinum Studio on-board ship? Know this is a black and white photo-shoot but could be a rare opportunity having the family together if the photographs and print quality would be good. Know I can proof the pictures, so real question I suppose is the quality of the prints then processed ashore.

We had them do a photo shoot of us. I just didn't like the way they posed us. Made us look like mannequins. We declined the pics.

• 10 months later...

Just got referred to this thread, thanks for the info here. I'm sailing on Regal Princess for 2 weeks in the Mediterranean this summer, and really want to get a photo shoot with the family since it will likely be the last big vacation we take all together for many years. (kids are both adults now, one graduating college and the other starting in the fall)

So with Platinum Studio the only option is B&W prints / photos? They don't do color at all?

Makes me think the right call here from both a budget standpoint and interest in color photos of at least the kids might be to go with the Platinum Studio to get one really nice shot of my wife and I, and then ask my older daughter (who is the booked name on the second cabin) to purchase the "pick 5" photo package so she and her sister can get some nice photos on formal night that they can pick and give us copies. And maybe I also purchase the "pick 5" or "pick 10" to allow for some full-group and various pairings with me or my wife.

On 3/8/2021 at 2:59 PM, Dogsnotallowed said:

I hope someone will reply to this since the topic appeared 3 years ago.

HOW & WHERE DO i GET THESE LOVELY PICTURES FRAMED?

They are very thick.  Any online suggestions would be gladly appreciated.  I want them up on the wall not in a box. 🙂

Vickie Hipkiss
Walnut Creek, CA

I really like borderless prints.  But, like tipping, it's a personal matter...

Example:

portrait-of-a-woman-light-frame.jpg

That picture is from this artical (who is the copyright holder of the image):

https://expertphotography.com/framing-photography/