Southern Caribbean - Help me decide

sprockie

I love Curacao, but honestly I would take the other island stops and if it included Tortola I would absolutely take it!

As for stops I do not care for, I just don't get off the ship. There is no requirement that you get off the ship at any port and sometimes it's much nicer to stay on the ship when the throngs have gone ashore.

I love Curacao, but honestly I would take the other island stops and if it included Tortola I would absolutely take it!

As for stops I do not care for, I just don't get off the ship. There is no requirement that you get off the ship at any port and sometimes it's much nicer to stay on the ship when the throngs have gone ashore.

Agree with you about Tortola. I'm so glad ships are able to dock there again.

Roz

Agree with folks above about Woodwind snorkeling excursion in Bonaire. By far the best snorkeling excursion I have ever taken. And we do a lot of them. Do not miss this no matter what the cost. Please listen to us on this one. On Grand Turk walk to your left when disembark (just walk on past Margaritaville) about quarter mile, maybe little more. Hang out at Jack's Shack for the day.(Look at their web site and get coupon before you leave). Water clear and beautiful all day. No boats and few people to stir it up. Food, drinks, tables with umbrellas right on the beach. Love this cruise. We doing the "other" southern carribbean one (I call it the "Saints" cruise) again this December. Only because the ABC one didn't fit our schedule. But definitely want to do the ABC cruise again. My favorite.

Jane

Agree with folks above about Woodwind snorkeling excursion in Bonaire. By far the best snorkeling excursion I have ever taken. And we do a lot of them. Do not miss this no matter what the cost. Please listen to us on this one. On Grand Turk walk to your left when disembark (just walk on past Margaritaville) about quarter mile, maybe little more. Hang out at Jack's Shack for the day.(Look at their web site and get coupon before you leave). Water clear and beautiful all day. No boats and few people to stir it up. Food, drinks, tables with umbrellas right on the beach. Love this cruise. We doing the "other" southern carribbean one (I call it the "Saints" cruise) again this December. Only because the ABC one didn't fit our schedule. But definitely want to do the ABC cruise again. My favorite.

Jane

BUT Oh, boy, the blaring, blasting g music at Jack's Shack. cannot stand it for hours on end.