cloud 9 spa cabin??

hockeyluver

If he and a cabin mate will use the saunas, loungers, and T-pool, absolutely.

Otherwise, though the cabins are extremely quiet and the bathroom amenities are nice, no.

My 25 year old granddaughter and her spouse put it this way: "It takes cruising to a whole new level."

This is assuming you are speaking specifically and ONLY of the Cloud 9 Spa cabins on the Dream, Magic, and Breeze.

My husband and I enjoyed it tremendously, but are not doing it next time. I felt obliged to use all the spa facilities dialy, to get my money's worth. But I will not miss not having them. I did love the nicer robe :)

Hi, I'm asking this for my big brother. He would like to know if the cabins in the Cloud 9 spa are worth the added charge ? Thank you

Which ship?

I had one on the Splendor, it was so nice I booked it again. A week after I got off the ship. The husband actually refused to go unless we had the spa cabin again.

Hi, I'm asking this for my big brother. He would like to know if the cabins in the Cloud 9 spa are worth the added charge ? Thank you

It is amazing! I was in there whenever I was not on an excursion, sleeping or eating. Best memories besides the food!

I always book a Cloud 9 Spa cabin when sailing on a ship that has this feature . I think it is well worth the additional cost.

I totally agree. I own the spa when I M not eating sleeping or on an excursion. Some of my best memories of the trip to reflect on was the pampering in the spa. I love the room with the heated couches and the forward facing window!

Thank you for all your replies, I will pass them on to him. We are going on the Dream in Feb. He is already booked in a spa cabin for that one, but he is thinking of joining us on the Magic in 2020 and trying to decide if he wants to book it again, or go with a cabin near us. On the Dream we are going to try a cove balcony.