Questions re: Riviera PH suite

kruznfool

I've searched but could not find answers to a few questions that I have about the PH suites on Riviera:

1. are the draperies between the sleeping area and the sitting area functional (i.e. they actually open/close), or they are primarily just decorative?
  2. is the table at the foot of the bed movable, or is it anchored to the floor?
  3. what are those wire things in the closet on the wall opposite the safe?

Thanks in advance!

Looking forward to my PH on Riviera in 2019

I've searched but could not find answers to a few questions that I have about the PH suites on Riviera:

1. are the draperies between the sleeping area and the sitting area functional (i.e. they actually open/close), or they are primarily just decorative?
  2. is the table at the foot of the bed movable, or is it anchored to the floor?
  3. what are those wire things in the closet on the wall opposite the safe?

Thanks in advance!

Looking forward to my PH on Riviera in 2019

Drapes are decorative. Table is moveable. Can't picture the wires.

That isn't wiring. It is chromatic aberration from the metal hanger bar. (Short version...it's a failure of the camera lens to focus properly.)

I didn't think it was "wiring"...just looks like some type of wire rack. Here's another picture...I'm talking about the things on the left. Shoe rack, maybe?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/penthouse-suite-311074/penthouse-suite--v14124571/

I didn't think it was "wiring"...just looks like some type of wire rack. Here's another picture...I'm talking about the things on the left. Shoe rack, maybe?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/riviera-607/penthouse-suite-311074/penthouse-suite--v14124571/

This picture makes me think they are for shoes. Heals catch on the upper, shorter rack and bottom, and the longer rack the rest of the shoe sits on. Just a guess.

This picture makes me think they are for shoes. Heals catch on the upper, shorter rack and bottom, and the longer rack the rest of the shoe sits on. Just a guess.

My vote goes here.

And if it's not for shoes, we get demerits, as that's how we used it/them.

It's nice to keep them off the floor where they get stepped on (rather than "into"), or tripped over.

(But we didn't need space for so many.)

We found that large walk-in closet to be terrific in terms of keeping any "disarray" out of the room, out of eyesight, until we could straighten up, etc.

We had heard that the O-class PH suites were a terrific use of space, and found that to be just right.

Also convenient... having a lot of "counter top" space. There's always "something" that can be put there, long term or temporarily.

Main "problem", if we were forced to give one, was the lack of great view from couch or bed. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors are on the "other side" of the room. If one is sitting at the desk, right in front of those glass doors, chances are it isn't to relax and enjoy the view.

We love the ship and the suite size/set-up.

It's the smallest suite we've been in, and were initially concerned, but once there, it we just loved it... and the ship.

We've got 3 more reservations waiting :)

GC

I think maybe I might have hung pants on them. Not really sure of the intended purpose.

There seems to be a broken one in that picture.

Greetings from South Beach, ORV, just 25 minutes from Port of Miami, where we will board Riviera on March 26th. Having occupied PH 10022 three times already, we used those racks for shoes. That closet is large enough for all of our luggage, and the drawers are super handy. Our closet in our Explorer PH was half the size.

Mary