LIVE from the CARIBBEAN PRINESS - August 25th - Sept. 1st

Pia1913

What about the signs at the aft portion of the photo area around the "corner" from these? Are they installed? Do you have pictures of those?

Thanks.

They are and I do. Here's the photo, but my attached photos keep getting deleted so I can't guarantee it'll be here very long.

617911899_Medallionphotogallery.thumb.jpg.75d35b79a2d3cf0b16c3f23528d8774d.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

In May, these areas on both sides of the ship (aft of Planks and Steamers) were referred to as the Wakeview Lounge. Cocktail servers passing through from the aft outdoor bar offered to take drink orders in the late afternoon as we relaxed here for a bit. I wouldn't really consider this a lounge (if equating to a bar), but apparently Princess does. I didn't see anything about any nibbles as referenced in recent Patters. Had we not popped inside during a brief rain shower, might not have noticed this existed. It's quite small.

Today the menu was on the tables on the Planks side but not the Steamers side.

Scannable%2BDocument%2B2%2Bon%2BAug%2B29%252C%2B2018%252C%2B12_33_57%2BPM.pngScannable%2BDocument%2Bon%2BAug%2B29%252C%2B2018%252C%2B12_33_57%2BPM.jpg

Pia

Thanks for the Live thread! I board on 9/8 and can't wait.

How do you like the new beds?

Diann

The only time I ever notice a bed is when it's uncomfortable. So since I've been sleeping well, I guess it's ok :D

Awesome thanks! So do we have to do anything to get ***** like register or anything? Or is it just in your cabin if your room is equipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ours just showed up in our cabin one evening, so I would assume nothing needs to be done.

They are and I do. Here's the photo, but my attached photos keep getting deleted so I can't guarantee it'll be here very long.

Thank you.

That’s weird. I replied to the post with the picture of the signs but a different picture appeared.

Edit # 2 and now the pictures seem to be gone. Kind of crazy.

Thank you.

That’s weird. I replied to the post with the picture of the signs but a different picture appeared.

Edit # 2 and now the pictures seem to be gone. Kind of crazy.

That's what Deb said might happen. :confused:

That's what Deb said might happen. :confused:

Think it’s gremlins or like Mission Impossible where they disappear as soon as you look at them?

Actually if Deb is using Google for the pictures, Google Drive is really glitchy today. We’ve been having problems trying to share docs for our next cruise.

Actually if Deb is using Google for the pictures, Google Drive is really glitchy today. We’ve been having problems trying to share docs for our next cruise.

Whoever is monitoring this board might be pulling them because they think I'm linking to my blog. Which I'm not. (I just learned this week that was a no-no so I stopped.)

Sorry. :(

Leave on Caribbean Princess on Sept. 1. Earlier last month I signed up for an internet package based on number of minutes. Then all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago I got an email offering the unlimited internet for a much lower price. I'm on Carib deck. Does this maybe indicate that we would have the Medallion on that deck? Thanks!

Leave on Caribbean Princess on Sept. 1. Earlier last month I signed up for an internet package based on number of minutes. Then all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago I got an email offering the unlimited internet for a much lower price. I'm on Carib deck. Does this maybe indicate that we would have the Medallion on that deck? Thanks!

No. Don't expect it. I'm on Caribe and techs are nowhere in site. They are working on Baja and not yet finished there. I have unlimited internet because of my Elite status

Are you Platinum or Elite?

Although the installation of ***** is part of the installation of the faster internet, the two are somewhat independent of each other. Everyone on the ship can get the faster internet now regardless of whether they have ***** enabled for their cabin.

Good Morning. It's Thursday and we're due into Cozumel at 9:00 where we will be for approx. 12 hours. Time change last night again so now we're only one hour behind EST. My body decides it's 7:00 AM no matter what any clock says.

Exactly like yesterday, there won't be much going on if you stay on the ship. OK with me. During morning hours you can attend a seminar on acupunture, participate in trivia or try your hand .at watercolors. That's it.

Afternoon brings us spa stuff; of course. Do you need to know how to prevent hair loss, how about those dark circles under your eyes or, what about relieving back pain and walking in comfort? No? Well then, the movie Book Club will be shown in the theater, Cirque du Soleil Delirium on MUTS and you can attend Afternoon tea.

Moving on into the evening we have a Rolling Stones concert (at 5:00) on MUTS, a Mexican Folkloric Festival in the theater, and the movie Ready Player One on MUTS. It's going to be a very uneventful and early night for me.

I don't recall who asked about the cutoff number for most traveled, and it was 502. Pretty high for a Caribbean cruise.

See you later or when I have something to say

No. Don't expect it. I'm on Caribe and techs are nowhere in site. They are working on Baja and not yet finished there. I have unlimited internet because of my Elite status

Received the offer by email, cancelled my original 240 minute package and it was refunded, and then purchased the $59.95 7 day unlimited package

Hello, back again with not much to add. We're docked at Puerta Maya and since I'm in Cozumel very often, unless I need something from a farmacia I don't get off the ship. Today I needed nothing and certainly didn't want to meander in the heat. Carnival Glory remains with us; their itinerary exactly the same as ou.rs. But, we depart from FLL and they from MIA.

Our trivia team has changed a bit. Two people who sometimes showed up disappeared completely. And two days ago one player had a tantrum and stormed off in the middle of the game because the majority didn't agree with him. We were right; he was wrong. No time for prima donnas. So they were replaced and we promptly won with our new members. This afternoon we gained two more newbies and won again. :) Another wine stopper.

No questions. No comments. No responses. I will leave you now and see you in the morning. Unless of course there's something earth shattering that occurs and requires my attention. hahaha