The Barber of Seville at Teatro La Fenice

mrsfecura

There are some old threads on here that I was able to search regarding seeing an opera at La Fenice, but I'm hoping for more current info. Has anyone gone recently? The Barber of Seville is playing when we're there in late October. If I purchase tickets I think I'll do it directly on the La Fenice website. Here's the open seating chart - I'd love to not quite break the bank - what do you think about seating? Those ones on the sides - is there any good view from those? Or should we just spring for the pricey seats?

http://fenice.tm.bestunion.com/biglietteria/listaEventiPub.do?codice=barbiere&data=20181030&lingua=eng

Thanks!

We have tickets for Madame Butterfly on September 20th. We are in the lateral boxes III 30-32 front row seats. I can provide a review upon return.

I would have purchased Gallery or 2nd Gallery front row if they were tickets available.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were in Venice a few years ago, pre-cruise, we stopped in at La Fenice to have a look-see. I had recently read John Berendt's "The City of Falling Angels," in which La Fenice has a major role and I just had to see it. It's a beautiful venue! I don't think there are any "bad" seats.

When we were in Venice a few years ago, pre-cruise, we stopped in at La Fenice to have a look-see. I had recently read John Berendt's "The City of Falling Angels," in which La Fenice has a major role and I just had to see it. It's a beautiful venue! I don't think there are any "bad" seats.

Thanks Barb! I think I'll download that book!

I haven't had the pleasure of attending any performance at La Fenice, but I would jump on the chance to do so!

Over the years, I have enjoyed The Barber of Seville performed in Rome, Paris, and London. Have a wonderful time.

Barb in Ga

I haven't had the pleasure of attending any performance at La Fenice, but I would jump on the chance to do so!

Over the years, I have enjoyed The Barber of Seville performed in Rome, Paris, and London. Have a wonderful time.

Barb in Ga

Oooh can't wait! Bought our tickets this weekend!! Thanks Barb!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app