cigar enjoyment on the Adventure of the Seas

CDLTEL

After Adventure (they had it when we booked, gone when we boarded) I'm just playing it by ear. Love the lounge, and I think they generated more revenue than the arts and crafts or game room, but, the writing is on the wall.

King,

I went to the Cigar Festival in Buffalo this weekend. Met my idol Rocky Patel!

Elvis

• 1 year later...

Cigar bar WAS on Navigator. Gone in 2019. Gone on the Freedom. Still on Liberty. I was in it everyday last week. Scheduled to to be AMPED OUT January 2021. It almost seems Royal wants us to go to NCL where they still have cigar bars. We should ALL write a letter to the CEO. I did last year. Got a normal big corp reply, but at least it was a reply.

Back to the Liberty AMP UP. The Diamond lounge is scheduled to MOVE to where the Cigar Bar is currently located, deck 5 forward. So no more top deck, 14, Diamond Lounge after January 2021. No cigar bar period. Have to smoke on sea days in the wind.

I've done 3 cruises on the Liberty just because of the Cigar Lounge.  With its own bar, ESPN on the TV, nice comfy lounge chairs, & the super friendly cigar & cigarette smokers, it's heaven on the high seas!

Gonna hate it when the Liberty goes thru drydock & maybe its Cigar Lounge removed...