St.Thomas

jcool

How much is a cab to the Mountain Top in St. Thomas? Does St. Thomas have Uber?St.T

Hi

I haven't taken a taxi, but I have been on tours that take you there as well as bringing you to other areas to enjoy the vistas combined with a stop at one of the island s beaches.

Those tours aren't very expensive. If you look on the port of call threads you can get opinions of at least two popular companies that offer similar tours. You can also just do an internet search for St.Thomas V.I. tour which will bring up many links including tripadvisor which has all kinds of links and reviews. I have used Godfrey Tours on my last visit and enjoyed the tour.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

It's been three or four years ago, but at that time is was $20 per person for a taxi "tour" to Mountain Top. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the only way to get there via taxi is the "tour." The tour consists of two or three stops along the way for photo ops. The view makes it worth the twenty bucks though.