Nachi Cocom with transportation included?

katjoeus

Has anyone found a company that offers this as an excursion? I always prefer having transportation pre-arranged (and paid for...)

Also, I am still really confused about the time thing - apparently, ship time is NOT local time in Cozumel? I've never had that before so am a bit stumped...

Has anyone found a company that offers this as an excursion? I always prefer having transportation pre-arranged (and paid for...)

Also, I am still really confused about the time thing - apparently, ship time is NOT local time in Cozumel? I've never had that before so am a bit stumped...

You will need to take a taxi from dispatch because of taxi union rules. Lots of taxis available on Cozumel. There will be a board at dispatch with prices and be sure to have small notes.

Cozumel is on EST year round, whether or not this is the same as ship time depends on where your ship leaves from, whether the captain changes the clock and time of year when you visit - just be sure to keep a watch NOT cell phone on ship time when you leave the ship.

...whether or not this is the same as ship time depends on where your ship leaves from, whether the captain changes the clock and time of year when you visit - just be sure to keep a watch NOT cell phone on ship time when you leave the ship.

Exactly. Last week a Princess ship and a Carnival ship were docked next to each other. Princess changed time to match the local time but the Carnival ship did not.

interesting - so it's obviously a Carnival thing, since my last three cruises were with RC and ship time never differed from local time, so they must have changed it.

I wish all ships did - and the itinerary given always showed local times so one can plan more easily!!

interesting - so it's obviously a Carnival thing, since my last three cruises were with RC and ship time never differed from local time, so they must have changed it.

I wish all ships did - and the itinerary given always showed local times so one can plan more easily!!

Not a Carnival “thing” - all cruise lines can, it depends on the captain.

We have changed times on occasions with RC.

I have read on here listed times are supposed to be local times but I am not sure even that is 100% correct.

Perhaps you sailed previously before Cozumel stopped doing time change for daylight savings and went to EST year round?

Edited by c-leg5