Summer 2020, new Carnival LNG ship or Magic?

hunan6

planning a family cruise for summer of 2020 out of Canaveral or Everglades, Thoughts on booking new LNG ship or the Magic. I know the new ship will be crowded, but apparently so is the Magic. We like big and active ships (our last cruise was RC Oasis, and we loved it). Also, ports do not matter so much; we will probably like anywhere they go. Also, does anyone know when to expect Carnival to offer cruises on the new ship?

planning a family cruise for summer of 2020 out of Canaveral or Everglades, Thoughts on booking new LNG ship or the Magic. I know the new ship will be crowded, but apparently so is the Magic. We like big and active ships (our last cruise was RC Oasis, and we loved it). Also, ports do not matter so much; we will probably like anywhere they go. Also, does anyone know when to expect Carnival to offer cruises on the new ship?

We always like to try the newer ships.

The new ship is not due from Meyer Turku until August 2020, so it is likely out of you are trying to squeeze a cruise in before the start of the school year. Construction begins in November 2018 and it should go on sale in early 2019.

Based on your post, your only option for Summer 2020 will be Magic. Magic is my favorite Carnival ship, so the choice would be easy for me. I have never felt the ship was crowded even on sea days, although the lines for food at Lido, Guys BBQ and Burgers, etc. can get long around lunch time. However, and this applies to every ship, you can usually avoid lines if you eat either before or after the lunch rush.