Tipping royal babies staff

kimstoess

I plan to use the babysitting services onboard allure and I was wondering if it’s customary to tip the staff?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always do...after all their providing a wonderful service/experience for our most valued family member.

We have used the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery and Adventure Ocean (Aquanauts) so far on our extended family cruise's and had just amazing care given to our little's from their professional onboard staff.

If you're asking about in cabin babysitting we haven't been interested in that service since it's just regular staff (2 people) that (might) volunteer to do this at I believe $19.00 per hour...We feel better with ours in the Nursery or AO.

We always do...after all their providing a wonderful service/experience for our most valued family member.

We have used the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery and Adventure Ocean (Aquanauts) so far on our extended family cruise's and had just amazing care given to our little's from their professional onboard staff.

If you're asking about in cabin babysitting we haven't been interested in that service since it's just regular staff (2 people) that (might) volunteer to do this at I believe $19.00 per hour...We feel better with ours in the Nursery or AO.

Could I ask if you have ever found the nursery to be fully booked, we have a cruise coming up and plan to use it but keep reading stories about them being full and you only getting a set amount of hours?

We used the nursery on harmony back in Feb and it was full everyday, all open hours. We were allowed to book 16 hours at registration and then couldn’t get anything else.

Last year, on Allure it was empty and we could use whenever needed. It’s random and very hard to schedule things without knowing which days/nights will be available.

We just got off the Oasis of the Sea and we used the Aquanauts and the Nursery with our two daughters and we tipped both rooms. Nothing crazy but just alittle something to say thank you.

They did a great job in both rooms and my daughters really enjoyed going.

Plan on going to the Open house the first day and reserving a few hours early for the Nursery. The nursery did fill up around dinner some nights.