Hurricane Florence - Ecstacy from/to Charleston SC?

TrinaLC

Have not seen anything about Ecstacy who is due back in Charleston on Thursday 9.14. We are under mandatory evacuation and the major access highway is being lane reversed so all lanes head west.

Would have thought there would be an announcement. Hard to see how outbound pax due to sail on Thursday could even get to the port. Plus I suspect the port will be closed.

Anyone know anything?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have not seen anything about Ecstacy who is due back in Charleston on Thursday 9.14. We are under mandatory evacuation and the major access highway is being lane reversed so all lanes head west.

Would have thought there would be an announcement. Hard to see how outbound pax due to sail on Thursday could even get to the port. Plus I suspect the port will be closed.

Anyone know anything?

I thought Ecstasy wasn't due back in Charleston until Sunday?

I thought Ecstasy wasn't due back in Charleston until Sunday?
I did also. Then there's one more short sailing before ours on the 22nd. Maybe I read it wrong? Idk. It's really stressful here. We've all been putting up boards for the winds because we live right on the river w/woods around us on the other 3 sides. My hubs had a hard time getting home from the Naval base Charleston this morning at 05:00. Can't imagine what it'll be like now with all the lane reversals. Not seeing how anyone could even get TO the port now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Forums mobile app

Anyone know anything?

Keep looking on John Heald facebook page for updates.