Carnival Journey Cruise on Nov 3 out of Orlando help...

Produce123

hi there! Does anyone know what nights are “formal night”? Can I bring onboard more can pop/soda from one of our ports? Of our ports can anyone recommend an ATV rental company near port where we can rent it per hour to do our own thing? Is the Capucina Italian restaurant worth the $15 upcharge? To save money and time looking for food are we allowed to bring a few snacks from ship (pizza slices, muffins, sandwiches etc..) during our excursions? Thanks.

hi there! Does anyone know what nights are “formal night”? Can I bring onboard more can pop/soda from one of our ports? Of our ports can anyone recommend an ATV rental company near port where we can rent it per hour to do our own thing? Is the Capucina Italian restaurant worth the $15 upcharge? To save money and time looking for food are we allowed to bring a few snacks from ship (pizza slices, muffins, sandwiches etc..) during our excursions? Thanks.

We brought more soda on in Curaco on one of our cruises.

I feel the Capucina Italian restaurant is worth it for the better dishes, sit down service and atmosphere, but everybody has different expectations. You may not feel it is after you try it. Just try it and then you will know for yourself.

As far as taking pizza slices, muffins or sandwiches, they might be messy to pack. We always take cereal boxes as snacks. Easy to fit in your bag and easy to eat. Some countries do not allow bananas and fruit onto their island, so stick to packaged products. I also bring bags of peanuts from home as a snack for excursions and late at night (not a pizza eater).

We brought more soda on in Curaco on one of our cruises.

I feel the Capucina Italian restaurant is worth it for the better dishes, sit down service and atmosphere, but everybody has different expectations. You may not feel it is after you try it. Just try it and then you will know for yourself.

As far as taking pizza slices, muffins or sandwiches, they might be messy to pack. We always take cereal boxes as snacks. Easy to fit in your bag and easy to eat. Some countries do not allow bananas and fruit onto their island, so stick to packaged products. I also bring bags of peanuts from home as a snack for excursions and late at night (not a pizza eater).

Thanks for the tips!

To save money and time looking for food are we allowed to bring a few snacks from ship (pizza slices, muffins, sandwiches etc..) during our excursions? Thanks.

There's usually a notice in the Fun Times that says something like "Local law prohibits food items to be carried off the ship" or something close to that. It's usually in a box labeled "Important" - and it seems that most people don't read it (or don't feel it includes them). There's also usually a rather large sign as you get off the ship. Sometimes there will be a dog outside the port exit - you don't want that dog to sit next to you. If it does they'll be searching your bags and taking the food out. You'll probably see the trash cans full of food.