how much interest in an IOS Review from the ship in Europe October?

Peewee14

I am considering doing a semi live review on our upcoming independence back to back cruise which will be the canaries followed by French and dutch adventure.

In the excitement and build up to the trip I have frequented the boards and haven’t found much in terms of reviews or live reviews of this ship while in Europe, is this lack of interest or lack or reviewers? So I thought I would just see if there is much interest before I set about doing it.

We will be a family including a 7 year old girl and 2 year old boy so making use of the nursery, so the review would be from a family perspective travelling in a 2 bed GS.

I did 2 reviews in 2015 and the links are below, so you can see If you can put up with my rambling before you commit !

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2094416

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2123468

We had just our little girl who was 4 then, so this will be a whole new experience for us.

I enjoyed it last time, and I used the reviews as a blog which we still look back at now.

Let me know if you think it will be popular enough to put some time into please?

We are on the same Canaries cruise. I planned on doing a picture review for families with young children, including getting to Southampton from Heathrow. We have a 3-year-old girl and 2-year-old boy.

Great news ! Looks like our kids will be in the nursery together ! Our 2 year old is a boy also

Sent from my iPhone using Forums