upgrade fairy. i need your opinion to suite upgrade

luckyinpa

We took the upsell to a full penthouse aft suite with a huge wrap-around balcony (we have both aft and port views) on the 14-day Regal transatlantic we’re currently sailing on. We’d do it again in a minute!! Our total price for the suite is about $4,500 LESS (per person) than the original marketed price. The “perks” and service are amazing. We’re now spoiled!

you will definitely be spoiled. We took an upsell to an aft wraparound suite. would do it again in a heartbeat.

To us it was well worth the price for the all the benefits and extra room. Would never pay full price for a suite....but hope more upsells are in our future.

Yes! Yes! Yes! The one lady so annoyed people say "upgrade" she must be miserable

Yes to quote Fishywood on another thread about an upgrade

A complimentary upgrade from a balcony cabin in one of the least desirable locations to a Caribe balcony just one category below Club Class, seven months before the cruise? Would be downright miraculous. I'd bet the farm this is an upsell, not a upgrade--note how the OP put it: "possible upgrade".

Only question is, how much is the upsell offer? I assume the cruise is a 14 day full transit.

It was a complimentary upgrade... not an upsell. I wonder where her 'farm' is to take advantage of her bet:rolleyes:

he called literally as i drove in my driveway. i took it! will write more later with questions :)

Good for you! Enjoy your cruise in your suite. Just be nice to us commoners from now on.

P.S. I believe I met you at the Meet & Mingle on the Regal Canada Cruise last October.