Where can I find internet pricing?

SeaWatch

Last I heard the O'dam was still using the same block-minute plans as in the past: $55 for 100 minutes, $100 for 250 min, $175 for 500 min and $250 for 1000 min. However, there have been reports that the block-minute plans are going away on all ships by "late summer", replaced by the three-tier unlimited time plans as shown in https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show...2&postcount=16

Edited by catl331

Last month I phoned HAL. They said you can't purchase the internet in advance. When you board there will be information in your room on how to purchase and log on.

There are 4 packages.

100 minutes $55

250 minutes $100

500 minutes $175

1000 minutes $250

HAL did ask which cruise I was on. I don't know if that makes a difference but we are doing the 26 day TA, Venice to Ft Lauderdale in October.

Our experience is that pricing is only half of the equation.

The other half is performance. If it takes your twice as long accomplish your task on shipboard internet then the price will be twice what you expected if you are comparing your internet speed at home with that on the ship.

Our experience is that pricing is only half of the equation.

The other half is performance. If it takes your twice as long accomplish your task on shipboard internet then the price will be twice what you expected if you are comparing your internet speed at home with that on the ship.

Not after they switch to the unlimited time plans.

Last month I phoned HAL. They said you can't purchase the internet in advance. When you board there will be information in your room on how to purchase and log on.

There are 4 packages.

100 minutes $55

250 minutes $100

500 minutes $175

1000 minutes $250

HAL did ask which cruise I was on. I don't know if that makes a difference but we are doing the 26 day TA, Venice to Ft Lauderdale in October.

Which ship?

I called about Internet Plans for our upcoming Zuiderdam cruise in December and was told that the daily pricing was going to be fleetwide by the fall. I'm not sure of the exact implementation dates for the "unlimited" plans on every ship, but most ships are already on the new plans. (It's a software thing.) However, from what I've seen of the "sell sheets" people have posted, there is a daily data limit. The social plan has a 200 MB/day cap. The standard plan (Surf) caps at 300 MB and the high end plan (Premium) caps at 500 MB.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2643568