How Security Handles Disruptive Passagers

cmcwhirter79

Or is an existing member who decided to come up with another name to post. It happens a lot on discussion boards. Either way, I'm not sure why she felt the need to "warn" others. This isn't exactly a scenario that happens to the vast majority of people who cruise. I still don't get why people call her brave or courageous. It's not like she stood up in front of a room full of people she knows and told this story. She anonymously told it so how can she be "brave or courageous"? As I said previously, she's hiding behind a screen name so if she's embarassed, then only she and her so called friends know that. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter if we're "judgmental" as none of us know her or her us so she can't really be affected by it.

I enjoyed reading it, no matter what the validity. Certainly a story that has played out before on cruise ships and will again.

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 10:36 AM, shellunderwater said:

As stated before... judge much?

You know nothing about the OP other than what she wrote, which includes, "not a rowdy bunch." So, based on one episode one day you have determined she needs help and is in denial? What the.....

I've had times when I've had too much to drink and probably did some things that fall into the category of "epic". Doesn't mean I need help. Having another drink doesn't mean I'm in denial.

Just another example of why people are loathe to post things like this on CC.

My 2nd biggest regret is ever posting this!  I can’t believe how awful some people are.  I just can’t figure out how to delete the post.  Lesson learned.

This is so funny! You will look back and embarassingly laugh with your girlfriends. I am sure you already are! Thank you for sharing. I am sure this is nothing compared to what some have done!! I think this is hilarious, was the captain hot? 😉 haha

On 9/16/2018 at 6:39 PM, irishgal432 said:

This reminds me of a t shirt I saw recently, "no good story starts with a salad "

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depends what you put in your salad, plenty of fun organic stuff out there.