Can I use Flight Ease if I have reserved my cruise through a TA?

calteacher

I've read how much money some people have saved using Flight Ease, but I cannot seem to be able get any flights to show up when I have my reservation listed. Is it possible to do Flight Ease without getting my TA involved. I have a feeling she won't want to do that since they make more money just providing regular tickets.

Actually I just booked through HAL website and booked my own flights even though we booked through a TA. Signed on, went to my booking, looked at flights & booked it. No payment until final payment BUT my TA got the notification not me and forwarded it to me.

Kamloops is partially incorrect.

Calteacher - is your disembarkation date at least 330 days away?

You can book online thru Flight Ease when using a BigBoxCo travel agent. Your payment for your flights will go thru your travel agent.

HAL will not be able to help you over the phone with flights since your cruise "belongs" to your travel agent.

I need a little help. I tried to book an "imaginary" cruise with the big Box company, but couldn't find any way to access Flight Ease.

I have limited experience since our upcoming cruise is our first on HAL. But after we booked through our TA, I went to the website menu, “already booked” and then “manage my booking”. Once you are registered you can login and choose “Book flights and travel” and choose your flights through Flight Ease. Payment was made through our TA at final payment.

Also tried to get Flight Ease from the HAL site. It is 320 days to departure, so it seems to be within the time frame. However, whenever I indicate the departure city, ( I could use several), it just goes to the screen which says I have no items in my cart.

You have to be within 330 days of the end of the cruise, so if your cruise is 14 days, you have 4 more days to wait.

You have to be within 330 days of the end of the cruise, so if your cruise is 14 days, you have 4 more days to wait.

That is strange that it would calculate from the end of the cruise. I wonder how it handles folks that are doing back to back with 2 different booking numbers. We have one booked for next fall with the ship leaving on Oct 5, 2019. First booking is from Oct 5 to Nov 2 and the second from Nov 2 to Nov 24. I guess I will just have to see what happens as I was planning to try to book the second week of Nov 2018 as this would be within the 330 day window of leaving.

Edited by iflyrc5
fix typo

Ours is booked through a big book store and I just booked our flights. I had to wait a little past the 320 day window. I kept checking back. It treats each leg separately..by that I mean the flight there as one and the return flight as another. I got an amazing deal for business class! Half the cost of what I could find by booking directly. I am a fan of flight ease!!