Deceitful, misleading 2020 prices from P&O?

Harry Peterson

Hi all,

Just emailed P/O and Christopher Edgington directly. Booked Azura 2020 2 weeks ago should have got 10% only got 5 % I rang them an hour after initial booking to query this and reply was 5% already discounted message even though I booked before they changed the wording.

I will update soon on outcome.

Thanks Mark

Hi all,

Just emailed P/O and Christopher Edgington directly. Booked Azura 2020 2 weeks ago should have got 10% only got 5 % I rang them an hour after initial booking to query this and reply was 5% already discounted message even though I booked before they changed the wording.

Thanks Mark

I emailed his office last night and got a reply back this morning from a member of his team saying he had requested them to investigate. Can't expect much more over the weekend I suppose. I think Strawberry field was very lucky yesterday with the timing etc. Will let you know when I hear back.

Does anyone have the original prices. It's rather a long time now since 3rd September.

I think those of us who are pursuing this will have the prices applicable to our own particular cruises/cabins/suites - that's obviously essential in terms of evidence if P&O don't settle this properly.

Those will be rather specific prices, though, and probably not of much use in general terms. There may be some screen shots knocking around, though.

I emailed his office last night and got a reply back this morning from a member of his team saying he had requested them to investigate. Can't expect much more over the weekend I suppose. I think Strawberry field was very lucky yesterday with the timing etc. Will let you know when I hear back.

I was lucky as I wasn't expecting a call until Monday at the earliest. Thanks for the update

Hi all,

Thanks Mark

Update I have just got an email explaining that PO are sorry about confusion over booking process and been offered OBC . So fair play to PO they did something fairly quickly and I am happy with the outcome. Mark

Could someone please point me in the direction on where I can see the wording which says the 5% discount has already been applied? A friend tried to book today and the fare quoted gave a discount of less than 10%. The fare shown on the website of £2810 resulted in P&O offering a discount of £148! Thanks in advance. [emoji924][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums