Independence of the Seas #1102

bcalay

Hi All-

I was a GTY Junior Suite on the Independence of Seas and today was assigned #1102. I believe this is a new room, so I haven't found much information on it. Has anyone had any insight or stayed in the new section of Deck 11?

Hi All-

I was a GTY Junior Suite on the Independence of Seas and today was assigned #1102. I believe this is a new room, so I haven't found much information on it. Has anyone had any insight or stayed in the new section of Deck 11?

This very excellent review has some photos of a similar stateroom on Adventure:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2608479

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 2:36 PM, bcalay said:

Hi All-

Hello, i was also looking for any reviews for #1102 on the Independance. If anyone has stayed in this suite, would greatly appreciate any feedback your may have. 

Thank you in advance 🙂 

Veronica 

Hi All-

Thank you all so much for the quick responses. So you would recommend this suite? We are booked for this room and was hesitant Bc there’s only 4 rooms in that area, plus the lack of reviews I wasn’t sure about. Really appreciate the feedback. 😊

• 6 months later...

Hi All-

I stayed in 1101 on Adventure of the Seas in April. It is, of course, an inside stateroom. My response is addressing this new section of Deck 11. My opinion is that it’s super convenient. Basically right there at the Solarium. Same deck as The Windjammer. Great on At Sea Days. Also right at the stairway & elevator bank. Great place in my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:25 PM, 1MoreRedStripe said:

I stayed in 1101 on Adventure of the Seas in April. It is, of course, an inside stateroom. My response is addressing this new section of Deck 11. My opinion is that it’s super convenient. Basically right there at the Solarium. Same deck as The Windjammer. Great on At Sea Days. Also right at the stairway & elevator bank. Great place in my opinion. 

How was your cabin? Was there noise from the spa?

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, Robo1098 said:

How was your cabin? Was there noise from the spa?

Hi. Sorry I have taken so long to answer. The cabin was brand new, great shape. It was very quiet. No noise from Spa or Gym. I enjoyed it very much. But, will most often book balcony rooms - like them better.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Bump for this...…. are the new JS on IOS - 1102 , 1104 & 1106 balconies larger and fully enclosed??

It kind of looks like it on the pics above.

Anyone have any other pics or reviews?

Edited by CTCruiser76

2 hours ago, buc fan said:

Do those windows slide open, like the ones in the solarium?

If so, how many?

I'm pretty sure that middle section is open.  Bottom section closed, just like a normal balcony with the clear barrier.  Top section closed across the top.  Middle section open.  You can see the difference in the color when looking through the barriers/glass versus the clear view through that middle section.  

6 hours ago, CTCruiser76 said:

Bump for this...…. are the new JS on IOS - 1102 , 1104 & 1106 balconies larger and fully enclosed??

It kind of looks like it on the pics above.

Anyone have any other pics or reviews?

Yep,  except the 3 parallel windows above railing. I like Sun, pass

Edited by ONECRUISER