Rome flight times?

phabric

Flights will be coming up soon for my Med cruise in 2019.

The ship docks at the Port of Rome at 5am. I know it is 90 minutes from the dock to Rome airport.

Can we make a 1:30pm flight on a Sunday?

Can we use Princess transfer for that flight?

Flights will be coming up soon for my Med cruise in 2019.

The ship docks at the Port of Rome at 5am. I know it is 90 minutes from the dock to Rome airport.

Can we make a 1:30pm flight on a Sunday?

Can we use Princess transfer for that flight?

Here are Princess' flight guidelines. Since you are withing the 6 hours you should be fine and you should be able to take the Princess transfer.

ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA)

Embarking Passengers

For voyages that depart from Civitavecchia, the latest flight arrival is 4 hours prior to ship's departure.

Disembarking Passengers

For voyages that arrive in Civitavecchia at 5:00 am, the earliest flight departure is 6 hours after ship's arrival.

Yes, you can use Princess transfers, but Rome is a port where you can practically hire private car service for the price they charge. We did a shared car service to the airport; it was half the cost, efficient, and comfy. It was just us and one other family from the ship. I personally wouldn’t choose a flight earlier than Noon because traffic can be crazy, and the Rome airport is just plain nuts! We waited in line 1.5 hours to check in for our flight! Then the Security line is long.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Definitely if the ship is on time. Just got off a ship in NYC but disembarkation was about an hour late unless you carried your own luggage...a problem with off loading the luggage and the porters of some kind. I lived in Rome a number of years and the trip to Leonardo is around an hour max unless extreme traffic congestion or road work of some kind...actually usually less than an hour. I just noticed you said Sunday. If in July or August beach traffic but not that early in the

Morning

Sent from my iPad using Forums