Posting photos

babs135

How do I post photos please? And how do I post photos from my Sony Xperia mobile phone? I assume it's possible, but anything slightly more technical than switching on the computer can often leave me completely baffled.

I have posted photos before, but it's such a long time ago I can't remember what I did :o

Do you use either the Cruise Critic or Tapatalk apps ?

If you want to post photographs from your phone they are the easiest way.

No. I've heard of the first app but not the second one. Clearly I'm even more clueless than I realised. Will have a look.

Note when posting photos, "You hereby grant Cruise Critic the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted in our message board community (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed"

Edited by pepperrn

We learned and use Photobucket for CC photo posting..

I'm a Photobucket user as well. Have you opted to subscribe to Photobucket in order to retain the capability to do what they call "3rd Party Hosting" of images on sites like Cruise Critic? At least they have backed down from what they were originally going to charge for 3rd Party Hosting and are now offering an entry level price of $4.03 per month for that privilege with 2GB storage. As far as I know, you can't post photos on Cruise Critic using Photobucket for free anymore.

I'm a Photobucket user as well. Have you opted to subscribe to Photobucket in order to retain the capability to do what they call "3rd Party Hosting" of images on sites like Cruise Critic? At least they have backed down from what they were originally going to charge for 3rd Party Hosting and are now offering an entry level price of $4.03 per month for that privilege with 2GB storage. As far as I know, you can't post photos on Cruise Critic using Photobucket for free anymore.

I am using Photobucket on the Basic Annual Plan since I only add those photos I am interested in sharing on CC. I have no problem posting by copying the link address of the Photo to CC and there they are to see. I am not using it as a photo storage site. Other photos are stored on a 1TB external till I need them.

PB works for the purpose I need it and happy it is easy to use.

Thanks for the info bluemarble..

I am using Photobucket on the Basic Annual Plan since I only add those photos I am interested in sharing on CC. I have no problem posting by copying the link address of the Photo to CC and there they are to see. I am not using it as a photo storage site. Other photos are stored on a 1TB external till I need them.

PB works for the purpose I need it and happy it is easy to use.

Thanks for the info bluemarble..

That's good news. Photobucket is indeed back in the game allowing photos to be posted here on CC from a free Photobucket account. They still make it look like you are supposed to pay for a subscription to post photos on 3rd party sites such as this. But they apparently aren't enforcing that anymore like they were doing for a while. I guess they heard enough backlash about that policy that they have backed off.

That's good news. Photobucket is indeed back in the game allowing photos to be posted here on CC from a free Photobucket account. They still make it look like you are supposed to pay for a subscription to post photos on 3rd party sites such as this. But they apparently aren't enforcing that anymore like they were doing for a while. I guess they heard enough backlash about that policy that they have backed off.
True...the policy must have changed for me to do what I'm doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app