Adventure balcony cabins refurbished?

Cassicruiser

Does anyone know if the balcony cabins on Adventure were refurbished during the drydock earlier this year. I have read some reports that all cabins were, and another report that the balconies were not.

I've seen a youtube video where the inside promenades have been, so it seems odd that they would not have done all cabins. Especially as the balconies are a lot more expensive than the inside and OV.

We will be staying in 2 balconies on deck 8 midship.

Can someone shed some light please.

I came across this photo of a post dry dock Adventure balcony:

bb29d544c1bec34934756999b03d3935.jpg

My brother is currently on Mariner in a GS. This looks consistent with his experience. (New carpet, upholstery, etc, but same cabinetry, bathroom fixtures, etc.)

Hope this helps!

Will

I came across this photo of a post dry dock Adventure balcony:

bb29d544c1bec34934756999b03d3935.jpg

My brother is currently on Mariner in a GS. This looks consistent with his experience. (New carpet, upholstery, etc, but same cabinetry, bathroom fixtures, etc.)

Hope this helps!

Will

Agree, surprised though. Some Royal ships are 15-20yrs before they change interior style, but Adventure has spent more time on multiple Dry docks so they had time and looks like they spent the money... Usual typical Dry Dock is Marine side only and takes about 10days. To change interior and cabins can take Royal 4+ weeks..

Thanks, hopefully they have been consistent across all cabins. Can't see why they wouldn't be but would be very disappointed if we had an old style cabin when the ship has been extensively refurbished.

They have also not updated most cabins during other „upgrades“, e.g. no changes on Independence or Mariner within Inside, Outside or Balcony cabins.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had an aft balcony and it was definitely not refurbished. But we still had a great time none the less.

We had an aft balcony on deck 8 the first week of March and it definitely WAS refurbished. We were on this cruise with 3 other couples that all had balcony cabins in various spots throughout the ship. All four balcony cabins that our group had had been refurbished.

Thanks Cruiseguy and Hope to travel. That sounds more positive, and from what I've read elsewhere as well it seems like all cabins have at least gotten new carpets and drapes. So I think fairly safe to assume ours will have as well.

Martikus, was your cruise definitely AFTER the refurb?

Thanks Cruiseguy and Hope to travel. That sounds more positive, and from what I've read elsewhere as well it seems like all cabins have at least gotten new carpets and drapes. So I think fairly safe to assume ours will have as well.

Martikus, was your cruise definitely AFTER the refurb?

Yes definitely after. I can’t remember if it had new carpet or drapes. But the side tables were definitely the old ones as no usb. Someone had posted what the refurb room side tables looked like and we for sure didn’t have them. And closet and bathroom and such had scruff. But it truly didn’t bother us. Still had an amazing time. Some wear and tear never bothers us.

Yes definitely after. I can’t remember if it had new carpet or drapes. But the side tables were definitely the old ones as no usb. Someone had posted what the refurb room side tables looked like and we for sure didn’t have them. And closet and bathroom and such had scruff. But it truly didn’t bother us. Still had an amazing time. Some wear and tear never bothers us.

So it seems like it was just the carpet and drapes done in all the rooms, which is ok with us. At least it looks more modern and clean so will be happy with that. :D