Ask nicely and you may receive! Great experience with NCL Access Desk!

Lupush

A few weeks ago I posted a question regarding my wife's UBP and possibly getting a refund because she had an operation and can no longer drink.  Wanted to provide an update that this CAN be done, if you meet the right criteria and send over the right information.  I kept my UBP and got the service charges for my wife refunded in the form of OBC.  It is worth noting that we are Platinum on NCL, so it's possible YMMV. 

Here's the process  I followed to  obtain the OBC:

1. Obtained a letter from my Wife's Doctor stating that she recently had surgery and could not drink anything but water and tea.

2. Sent an email to accessdesk@ncl.com with the details and a scan of the Doctor's note.  Put my name , ship,  sail date, and res # in the subject line.

3. Received OBC in 3 business days.

See folks, NCL aren't the bad guys all the time!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lupush said:

A few weeks ago I posted a question regarding my wife's UBP and possibly getting a refund because she had an operation and can no longer drink.  Wanted to provide an update that this CAN be done, if you meet the right criteria and send over the right information.  I kept my UBP and got the service charges for my wife refunded in the form of OBC.  It is worth noting that we are Platinum on NCL, so it's possible YMMV. 

Here's the process  I followed to  obtain the OBC:

1. Obtained a letter from my Wife's Doctor stating that she recently had surgery and could not drink anything but water and tea.

2. Sent an email to accessdesk@ncl.com with the details and a scan of the Doctor's note.  Put my name , ship,  sail date, and res # in the subject line.

3. Received OBC in 3 business days.

See folks, NCL aren't the bad guys all the time!

I'm so glad you had a good experience and they were able to adjust the account for you!