How to change password?

24 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

We have a site wide log in  now, so any changes to email/password etc go through the site log in and not just specifically on the boards. You can follow this link to reset your password:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/?modal=password

Hope this helps

I tried using the link several times today. I never got an email. Finally I used an email address that I originally used for CC. An address that I had changed.

The site settings do not seem to be syncing with the boards account settings. So how do I change the site wide email setting? 

1 minute ago, broberts said:

I tried using the link several times today. I never got an email. Finally I used an email address that I originally used for CC. An address that I had changed.

The site settings do not seem to be syncing with the boards account settings. So how do I change the site wide email setting? 

if you no longer have access to the email on record, send us an email and we can update that for you.  At this time we don't have the "update your email" modal up.  But no problem we can do it for you

1 minute ago, CC Help Jenn said:

if you no longer have access to the email on record, send us an email and we can update that for you.  At this time we don't have the "update your email" modal up.  But no problem we can do it for you

Thanks. I'm fine for now as I still have access to the account.

3 minutes ago, drpack said:

Ever site has it's issues.

I just read that YouTube is down for millions of people.

My son would be so upset if he was awake!    By the way I love your dog 🙂  Makes me want to read all of your posts just to stare at happy puppy face

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/16/2018 at 9:45 PM, CC Help Jenn said:

The email never comes to change my password!  Where do I send you an email to have you update my account?

The email never comes to change my password!  Where do I send you an email to have you update my account?

You can change your password directly. Click on your username in the right side (next to create, the bell and the envelope.) Go to account settings and you will be able to change your password.

These instructions are for a computer; it is slightly different on a mobile device.

The other instructions were for changing your email which you cannot do yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums