Future cruise deposits on web site

CruisinCouple2010

After reading your post I logged into my cruise personalizer and looked under "Payments and Credits" on two different bookings and it showed the Future Cruise Deposit onboard credit I will receive on each cruise.

However, when I go to "Home" and check my "Circle Savings Account" there is no listing of used or pending Future Cruise deposits.

Edited by nukesubsailor
Added clarification

I have an open FCD that I just put down in august that is not applied to any cruise yet and normally showed online...now it is not.  Princess 1st said it was because somehow different #s were generated for me...now she is saying it is because I have the same email for both myself and my husband...I am on hold again as I said I have ALWAYS had the same email for both of us as he does not monitor his email like it do.

I am wondering if it is a glitch...I noticed they changed the site...now under a cruise I have booked with the 3 for free the grats were showing blacked out and paid...now they show open and under onboard reservations is a note that states "free gratuities" ...which is odd...but that is what leads me to believe they are changing their site and wondering if it is a glitch...I told the lady that people on CC are stating they cant see theirs either...she said she passed that along to captains circle...

I checked our Princess page and could not find our FCDs.  I looked under "My Profile" "Circle Savings Account" and it lists "Future Cruise Credits" and "Onboard Credits" but nothing under these headings.  I of course have papers to prove I have the credits but they seem to have disappeared from our account listed online.  

Our FCD activity is now viewable but now all of our cruises free tips benefits are gone from our Cruise Personalizer.  It’s frustrating that their website is so unreliable for such essential information. 😳

That’s why I keep copies of any type of benefits.

Edited by Astro Flyer

2 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Astro flyer our free gratuities now show as an on board reservations vs showing the tips as already paid...check at the bottom of the on board reservations tab for the cruise

Thanks...I attempted to try your recommendation however all 4 of our future cruises are now missing from my account...more Princess IT magic! 🙄

13 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Mine are now gone too Frank.

Part of the website is down now too.

Thanks Keith...hopefully they’ll get their stuff together before our next cruise 6 months from now.

Unlike CC’s weeklong shutdown, Princess needs to make changes on the fly & probably resulting in all of their recent website snafus.