Needed features

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

Name as well as avatar for last poster.  Seeing C or W or Member doesn’t help

Hover your mouse over the users avatar. That will bring up a window where you'll see their name and other stats along with the ability to send them a message.

33 minutes ago, SciFiGuy1960 said:

Hover your mouse over the users avatar. That will bring up a window where you'll see their name and other stats along with the ability to send them a message.

There's no message function.  It looks like there is, but it is disabled.

6 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

There's no message function.  It looks like there is, but it is disabled.

Yes I just tried on the phone and it states your only allowed to send 0 messages a day or something, and when I try on the desktop it does not work as well. 

Maybe it will start working later.

cuisestitch, my apologies I usually use my desktop instead of my mobile to browse the boards. I took a look a little while ago and yes all I can see is the avatar and if there is no photo loaded for it all you see is the first initial of the user kind of like it is on google. I know you hate the extra step but if you click on the avatar with your finger it will open another window with all the users info.

Hang in there folks. I know a lot of people are upset with some of the changes especially the mobile users. Hopefully once everything gets locked down on the main site they can turn their attention to making the mobile experience better as well. 

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Name as well as avatar for last poster.  Seeing C or W or Member doesn’t help

The letters are the default.  It would be up to the user to change their avatar to a picture.

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

S and M Class stateroom spreadsheets 

I'm not sure what you're referring to and am still debating if I want to know. :classic_wacko:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SciFiGuy1960 said:

Yes I just tried on the phone and it states your only allowed to send 0 messages a day or something, and when I try on the desktop it does not work as well. 

Maybe it will start working later.

Doubtful.  Cruise Critic hasn't had messaging capability at least as long as I've been a member.

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Also need:

numbered posts

“report post” feature

Both features are here. The post number shows in the upper right hand corner of a post. It's pretty faint though. When you hover over a post, the number get's darker and a Report Post link also appears in the upper right corner.

3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Also need:

numbered posts

“report post” feature

10 minutes ago, ProvoAggie said:

Both features are here. The post number shows in the upper right hand corner of a post. It's pretty faint though. When you hover over a post, the number get's darker and a Report Post link also appears in the upper right corner.

As well as on the mobile site only difference is the report post is a flag icon.