Booking cruise while on board

rob6465

The onboard credit for “booking onboard” is now attached to a booking code that is good for 2 weeks after cruise ends. However if you later want to take advantage of a sale you’ll lose the OBC because the sale code is traded for the original code.  Less incentive!

• 5 weeks later...

Also, be super careful that you are SURE of the date you want to go because these are "non-refundable" fares- we booked our next cruise with this promotion and guessed on a date but no one EVER mentioned that it was non-refundable (it says in the fine print but who reads that?) so when I called to change the date we lost a bunch of money. I'm ticked!! 

6 minutes ago, HMY624 said:

Also, be super careful that you are SURE of the date you want to go because these are "non-refundable" fares- we booked our next cruise with this promotion and guessed on a date but no one EVER mentioned that it was non-refundable (it says in the fine print but who reads that?) so when I called to change the date we lost a bunch of money. I'm ticked!! 

You only lose a $50 change fee per person.  Additional money paid to book the cruise will be applied to another cruise, assuming you book one. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, rnr4thatsme said:

What kind of OBC is usually offered (usually book ocean view)?   Are you still able to use the Easy Pay option?

It's just like any other promotion Carnival has. i.e. reduced deposit, $50 or $100 OBC (amount is based on how long of a cruise you take I believe)

We always book ES and get some sort of OBC and we only book directly through Carnival.