Grand Princess wine packages?

Spotorno5

1 hour ago, pris993 said:

We have never used the wine packages, so wonder why they are a good deal... we always buy wine we like and pay corking, feel we are ahead that way.    The market up on ships is so high.

Not everyone can bring on enough wine for a 10 day cruise especially if you aren't within driving distance of the embarkation port. 

While we have a decent wine selection at home, when taking a cruise we don't try to predict what we will be eating for each dinner and which wine we would like to accompany the meal before we've even left home.

Last Friday we decided to take a 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise in December.  While we will drive to Port Everglades, we aren't going to bring on a case of wine (10 dinners and 2 for our room).  We'll just take on 2 bottles and purchase the 10 bottle wine package.

Edited by capriccio

2 hours ago, Spotorno5 said:

We will be on the 10 day to Mexico Dec 3.  I’m wondering if the Grand is offering the Silver and Gold wine packages and the new wine menus? Thanks!

Generally wine packages are available on 10 day or longer cruises however it's subject to having sufficient inventory.  While that may not be a routine problem it has happened to me & based on posts I've read it has occasionally happened to other passengers.

We get the Gold 12 bottle package for wines up to $45 to cost us $29 (plus 15% tip).

We've enjoyed the wine package on our eligible cruises & hopefully they'll be available to you.

Edited by Astro Flyer