Adventure of the Seas questions

PghSunny

I'm having trouble with the search feature on this board and I have a few questions.  I read that this ship came out of dry dock in the spring so and I'm not sure if I do a web search I'll find the most accurate information.

How many outlets are in an interior room?  Are there any near the beds?

What changes occurred with the dry dock?  I'm in an interior room with 2 pullman beds.

Thanks.

Regarding the inside rooms, the only difference was the put in new carpet and re-upholstered the couch. I dont remember where our outlets were. 

Around the ship they added water slides, new putt putt golf, added a kids water area at the main pool, they added izumi, and just the normal stuff like new carpet and stuff like that.

1 hour ago, PghSunny said:

I'm having trouble with the search feature on this board and I have a few questions.  I read that this ship came out of dry dock in the spring so and I'm not sure if I do a web search I'll find the most accurate information.

How many outlets are in an interior room?  Are there any near the beds?

What changes occurred with the dry dock?  I'm in an interior room with 2 pullman beds.

Thanks.

There are two US outlets and one Euro outlet in the desk area.  There is also a combo US/Euro outlet in the bathroom for shavers.

We also found USB outlets in the lamp fixtures on each side of the bed in a JS.  Not sure if they did this to other staterooms.

4 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

There are two US outlets and one Euro outlet in the desk area.  There is also a combo US/Euro outlet in the bathroom for shavers.

We also found USB outlets in the lamp fixtures on each side of the bed in a JS.  Not sure if they did this to other staterooms.

We were in a balcony cabin 3 weeks after Adventure came out of dry dock. I did not notice USB outlets in the lamps but I have to admit, I was not searching for them.

14 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

We were in a balcony cabin 3 weeks after Adventure came out of dry dock. I did not notice USB outlets in the lamps but I have to admit, I was not searching for them.

OK thank you.  I'll try to remember to take an adapter to increase the number of outlets.  

18 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Thank you!

1 minute ago, 1025cruise said:

The USB outlets are on the bottom of the lamps. You will only notice once you are in bed and looking up for the switch.

Even in an interior room?  If so, that would be great!