Booking Character Breakfast

Hi everyone -

We will be on the Oasis in January, and I have seen other posts about the Dreamworks Character Breakfasts available one or two mornings. We would like to book it, and while other dining options and entertainment options are showing up on my cruise planner, this one isn't. Does anyone remember about how far out you can book this, and where in the cruise planner to look for it (dining, entertainment, or activities?) Thanks!

I’m sailing end of Nov and allll my activities popped up about 100 days out but I hear this changes ship to ship and sailing to sailing. Dreamworks breakfast was available and still is to book.

I’ve also heard the rumors of the relationship ending but have not seen anything official or even heard of ppl reporting that they don’t see it along with the other activities on the cruise planner.

17 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I could be wrong, but I thought I read that Royal was discontinuing the Dreamworks relationship.

That's too bad, but not surprising with DreamWorks not being part of Symphony and also Mariner when she returned to Miami.

We sail on the "Oasis of the Seas" December 02, 2018 with a 3 year old. We have seen the "Character breakfast" available to be booked in our cruise planner for about a month now. As was posted previously, it is under "Entertainment" not dining (welcome back to the world of RCCL). It is listed as $10.00 per adult (children are free but, you have to pre-book it.

Have fun!!!!!!

Edited by GEORGIEGIRL
spelling error