Can't access reservation for checkin tasks

RTPGiants

When I log in to RC, I can see my cruise and can do the cruise planner stuff just fine, but when I try to update some info on my checkin, it states:

" The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time. "

I want to clarify that this is not the "Temporarily unavailable..." type of message I've seen if you log out and log in quickly.

I contacted my TA who contacted RC who said basically "log out everywhere" which I already have ... but the condition persists.

Anyone have an idea of how to get things back in their proper state?

Where are you trying to long on from. Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Iphone, etc... Which Browser, Windows Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc...

Whatever the device/browser, turn it off for about 30 minutes.  (That usually fixes the problem when I have it...

Also, I noticed having some problems updating a check-in and printing express passes when I was using Chrome... Switched to Microsoft Edge and it worked fine..

Dennis

I find the Royal website to be an exercise in frustration.  I'm trying to print my luggage tags today, and get all sorts of "there's been a glitch" and "unavailable at this time" messages.  I find that simply "trying again" from time to time is the only solution.  And it never feels like a problem on my end...always theirs.

10 minutes ago, laumicmah said:

So I logged out of Royal and off my laptop and shut down for 30 mins. Brought it all back up and the check in worked but it says luggage tags are not yet available. Printed out setsail passes though. 

Your luggage tags won’t be available until about 49 days before sailing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBoshears said:

I couldn't access mine using Chrome.  Tried in Explorer, and it worked.

That was my experience yesterday trying to do our on line check in.  I’ve used Chrome and Safari in the past without issue but yesterday neither of those worked, used IE and it worked fine.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I called Crown and Anchor after having this issue for a while.  Selected the IT problems number choice and a pleasant young man helped me fix it.  Still can't do luggage tags but was able to get to Sign and Sail.  Like others here, I had to change from Firefox to Internet Explorer so I could freshly sign in.