Ultra Spacious Ocean View on Adventure of the Seas

PghSunny

Hi, a couple of days ago I asked about upper pullman beds in an interior room.  While I was somewhat reassured, I called Club Royale to see if anything else opened up.  An Ultra Spacious Ocean View room became available on Deck 6.  I booked it.  There are 3 of us, the upgrade is $200 per person.  It's at the most forward point of the ship.  I saw a youtube video of our exact room (on deck 9) but I can't find many reviews.  I hope we made the right choice.  Any insight?

Edited by PghSunny
error

I have stayed in one of these on Serenade.  We loved the space as a family of five and the view.   It would be great for three adults too.  Double check that it is cheaper than two cabins though because it isn’t always and if you have two cabins you have two bathrooms.  Probably will be with three people.  There is quite a lot of walking to do but I think it is worth it.  The other thing to consider is the movement,  we were fine, different ship though, but it may not be the best choice if sea sickness is a problem for you.

We are in this room in three weeks.  You are correct that there are very few reviews on these rooms.  Please come back and let us know how it was.  I think overall, with the extra space from an interior or even general oceanview, you will be happier with the room.  We have been in another room at the front of a ship before and I didn't really notice the movement.  My husband, who is more motion sensitive than me, advised that he did, but he was able to handle it just fine without any medications.

23 hours ago, KimA75 said:

We are in this room in three weeks.  You are correct that there are very few reviews on these rooms.  Please come back and let us know how it was.  I think overall, with the extra space from an interior or even general oceanview, you will be happier with the room.  We have been in another room at the front of a ship before and I didn't really notice the movement.  My husband, who is more motion sensitive than me, advised that he did, but he was able to handle it just fine without any medications.

I will try to remember to report back!

1 hour ago, Jzx1103 said:

We stayed in Cabin 7200 on Adventure two months ago and loved it. There was 5 of us (3 adults, 2 little kids) and still felt spacious. Our favorite was the windows that look out to the front of the ship.

20180905_175609.jpg

20180905_175640.jpg

20180905_175603.jpg

thank you!!! 

We have stayed in similar cabins at the front of the ship for our family of 6 and enjoyed it.  You will be fine with your group of 3.  You will enjoy the extra space and the large windows, especially the unique view you get from the front of the ship.  Deck 6 is lower than we have been on for this type of room though.  There will be less motion that low compared to the the front on upper decks.  I think you are right above the theatre, but would not think that would be an issue.  One bathroom was an inconvenience for the 6 of us, but having only 3, there should be no problems.  Enjoy the extra space.  By the way,  the room (more like the closet) the bunks are in, is tiny!  Whoever sleeps in there will be cozy.

On 11/2/2018 at 7:55 PM, Jzx1103 said:

We stayed in Cabin 7200 on Adventure two months ago and loved it. There was 5 of us (3 adults, 2 little kids) and still felt spacious. Our favorite was the windows that look out to the front of the ship.

20180905_175609.jpg

20180905_175640.jpg

Since you've stayed in one of these rooms would you say there is enough room by the windows for a pack and play? 

41 minutes ago, shorti503 said:

Since you've stayed in one of these rooms would you say there is enough room by the windows for a pack and play? 

Probably not, the room between the bed and windows can fit width of one adult.