Silhouette Aqua Class Caribbean Cabin 1586

debirn

I'm going on a cruise in February on the Silhouette-never been on a Celebrity ship before.  I have an Aqua Class cabin.  I was disturbed to know their is not a spa pool!  

I have couple questions: 

Can you easily debark in time for a 11:50am flight out of FLL? 

What days are the Evening Chic ones?  

Any suggestions for good excursions for an older Mom who can't walk a lot?  

Hopefully no issues with cabin 1586 in terms of location or the room itself?

Thank you in advance, Debi

Edited by debirn

In addition to the main pool there is a pool in the Solarium  (adults only) which is next to the Spa.  As to Evening Chic nights, the number and timing varies depending upon the length of the cruise and itinerary.  Frequently the 2nd night is the first EC night.  

2 hours ago, debirn said:

I'm going on a cruise in February on the Silhouette-never been on a Celebrity ship before.  I have an Aqua Class cabin.  I was disturbed to know their is not a spa pool! There is an adults only pool in the solarium.

I have couple questions: 

Can you easily debark in time for a 11:50am flight out of FLL? That should be doable. Just request the earliest time for disembarkation (usually 8:00 AM) that isn't walk off. (It sounds like your mom may not be able to handle taking down her own bags for walk off.)

What days are the Evening Chic ones?  Usually second day is the first evening chic night. The last one is generally the second to last evening, but both can vary. Watch your Celebrity Today for definite information for your cruise. Also, know that since you are in Blu for your dining you can dress in Smart Casual every evening. Most patrons in Blu from my experience to tend to dress up a bit more on Evening Chic nights that the others, but it's not required in Blu or the specialty restaurants.

Any suggestions for good excursions for an older Mom who can't walk a lot?  You didn't say where you were cruising so it's hard to recommend excursions. I'm assuming it's a Caribbean itinerary, but Silhouette has a couple of different itineraries. You may want to check on your particular Roll Call for ideas.

Hopefully no issues with cabin 1586 in terms of location or the room itself? 

The cabin is below the pool deck. We have stayed in similar locations without issue. Here's a link to cruisedeckplans.com:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Silhouette It's a free website that will allow you to drag one deck on top of another to see what will be directly above/below you. You may hear an occasional deck chair being moved but we've never found it to be problematic.

Thank you in advance, Debi

On embarkation day you'll find a note in your cabin giving you a time for dining in Blu for the first night only. Just know that the time is a suggestion only, and if it's not to your liking you may go at any time that works better without problem. Enjoy the cruise!

Edited by Luvcrusn
Addition

You may get some early morning moving of deck chairs above you. Won't last long.  Otherwise, a very good room.

The dress up evenings will be dependent on the cruise.  Usually, the first sea day is one.  Just check onboard.

The flight should not present a problem.  Go for it!