American Express OBC

mafig

On one travel agent site I saw that if you booked through your American Express card you were entitled to additional OBC.

I recall doing this several years ago for a Norwegian cruise and the obc was substantial  and was in addition to the cruise line obc and travel agency obc.

Just wondering if this American Express deal is limited only to that particular travel agency, or if it applies to any that I would book with.

I know I could call my TA and ask.  However, I'm not ready to book just yet,  and I know she'll start with the "ready to book yet" emails if I initiate an inquiry.

May be a different program.  Amex has done some really good ones with Carnival Corp [those gave you back $100 when you made a $500 payment – since I had the offer on several cards, by accelerating my payments I was about to save $$$ on a Princess cruise].  But I hadn't seen anything like that with RCL brands.

22 minutes ago, dateacher said:

We had an OBC from AmEx on our September cruise on the Reflection. Don't remember how much it was but we didn't use it and got it back within days of our return.

Good news.  Thank you.:classic_biggrin:

On 11/4/2018 at 4:38 PM, dateacher said:

We had an OBC from AmEx on our September cruise on the Reflection. Don't remember how much it was but we didn't use it and got it back within days of our return.

Where can I find info on the AmEx cruise credit?