Carnival Pride Drydock ?

footballbabe3

1 hour ago, footballbabe3 said:

I have looked this up and cannot find it. Can anyone tell me when the Pride was last in a drydock. She was one of our favorite cruises. We last sailed her about 4 yrs ago and she was really looking rough. Just wondering if anyone knows. 

Carnival pride was in drydock nov 2014... It is not scheduled at this time for another

3 hours ago, Bookbug53 said:

Scheduled for Feb 3, 2019

The chart I saw said it was not scheduled, but I do see where it has a two week window without a cruise listed, but that is not much of a dry dock timeframe.  Cant see them getting much done in two weeks.

Carnival Pride's Dry-Dock Information:
Previous Dry-Dock:   2014             Year of Next Scheduled Dry-Dock:  2019
Notes:   The Carnival Pride is currently scheduled to go to dry-dock, 2/03/19 - 2/16/19, according to GoCCL. At this time, I do not have any additional information.   

I found this on http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-drydock-schedule.html

Just cruise on the Pride on 10/21/18 and inquired about the Feb 2019 dry-dock and was told they will be addressing maintenance issues surround the balconies, and general phase maintenance issues.  However, they may be refreshing the staterooms too, I notice since our Pride cruise in January 2018 they have changed  the curtains and the bed skirts to the color scheme of the newer ship and noticed some staterooms had blue carpet installed.  It would be nice if they updated the staterooms and added USB ports on the nightstands and additional outlets.  I guess we will find out soon.     

• Like 1